Louis Smolka: "Hendricks lies to his nutrituonist, he is eating the fries"

1. The commission has to allow the fight to still happen. Like we found out in NY, there's a limit to how much you can be over and still be allowed to fight.

2. The fighter has to be healthy enough from the cut to still fight. Too dehydrated and the docs won't let the fighter proceed.

3. The opponent who made weight has to accept the new catchweight fight.

Thanks!

Yeah, but they'd probably love that as a headline for their click bait service.

It's baffling when a celeb dies and they reveal the cause of death before the person is even cold.
it would get old after the 3rd time. no news, no rage fit, just simply sayin fuck off. they would cover it or play it a couple of times. but that would get old very fast

Much like Nunes except representing the BLT+F Community

johny-hendricks-looking-fat-with-sandwich.jpg

<36>

Would motorboat HARD.

it would get old after the 3rd time. no news, no rage fit, just simply sayin fuck off. they would cover it or play it a couple of times. but that would get old very fast

I suppose it all depends on who you are; are you a reclusive pop star who does no media or a failed actress living off the glory of a blockbuster film you made when you were a kid and are now a coke head?

In all seriousness - the way they approach the fighters with their cringey, arse licking, "Yo, you're the man" "I love you bro'" approach is desperate as well as the questions. They must be a huge site in the States if the fighters are doing regular interviews in the street or via Skype. Probably a necessary evil in terms of promotion/exposure for the UFC.

I enjoy eating the fries too. But if it was my job to eat healthy, then the fries(unless sweet potato occasionally) would be off my menu.
We have to cut weight for grappling tournaments and we would still be lucky to eat Sweet potatoes running up to the event.

Maybe it's not the USADA. Maybe we have pre French Fry Hendricks & post French Fry Hendricks.

I suppose it all depends on who you are; are you a reclusive pop star who does no media or a failed actress living off the glory of a blockbuster film you made when you were a kid and are now a coke head?

In all seriousness - the way they approach the fighters with their cringey, arse licking, "Yo, you're the man" "I love you bro'" approach is desperate as well as the questions. They must be a huge site in the States if the fighters are doing regular interviews in the street or via Skype. Probably a necessary evil in terms of promotion/exposure for the UFC.
tmz rarely does formal interviews. they normally catch people walking to or from the store or leaving a restaurant. i guess if you arnt to famous its kinda cool but i was serious when i posted this
seems like every interview they come fuckin poppin out from behind some bushes or out from behind some parked cars

shhh__i__m_hiding_in_the_bush_by_ohjayfmamaniac-d2zvhu0.jpg

they are semi legit, which brings them huge views. if the only sound bite the y get is "fuck off", then they spend a haldf hour speculating why you were like this. If someone like ronda said this its a field day press/rumor wise

Luke Thomas said he thinks Hendricks wrecked his body from years of hard weight cutting, seems to be the case.
This is my guess, combined with horrible self control making him Baloo on up between camps making it even harder on his body spending camp having to dump a bunch of weight back off over and over. But I'm certainly no professional. The writing on the wall does seem to point to the lack of care Johnny has taken on his own body while being a pro athlete.

Luke Thomas said he thinks Hendricks wrecked his body from years of hard weight cutting, seems to be the case.
That might be part of it, but I doubt it's the whole story. He still balloons up between fights, and he's still carrying a decent amount of fat (relative to other WW fighters, I'm not saying he's obese or anything) come fight week. He can probably still make 170 with the muscle he's packing, he just can't be a dumbass about his weight anymore.

tmz rarely does formal interviews. they normally catch people walking to or from the store or leaving a restaurant. i guess if you arnt to famous its kinda cool but i was serious when i posted this

they are semi legit, which brings them huge views. if the only sound bite the y get is "fuck off", then they spend a haldf hour speculating why you were like this. If someone like ronda said this its a field day press/rumor wise

Yeah, it's very gossip heavy. They seem like the site that set the standard when it comes to click bait.

I wonder how long it's going to be b4 Woodley starts calling on Hendricks to be cut because Anthony Johnson was? Tick, tock, tick, tock

Also, Lou Giordano is the same guy who "managed" Pettis' weight in his last fight. So it might not be entirely on Hendricks.

Back