Louis Smolka: "Hendricks lies to his nutrituonist, he is eating the fries"

I love how Luis starts with, "I ain't tryin' to be mean..." and then throws Johny straight under that bus with a huge grin on his face the whole time.

Everyone is different, we should recognize people's weaknesses and hardships and not judge based on our own perspective.

But seriously how fucking hard is it to not eat like a pig all the time? Seems to be a problem for a lot of Americans.

Americans are good at beating up a lot of other countries in like... everything. I apologize for my stronger, tougher, heavier eating brethren.

johny-hendricks-looking-fat-with-sandwich.jpg

<36>
That Miesha in the back?

He probably took Smolka's lunch money (& bought more fries).

Lisa: "Maybe you're getting stronger."
Homer: "Well, I have been eating more!"

lol, Hendricks must be a Simpsons fan.

I do not understand how some fights still happen when one guy misses weight and then others are canceled.

For instance:
Hendricks being 2.5 over loses 20%
Borg being 3.5 over loses 30%

What is the limit someome can be over? 10lbs? lose 100% of your purse?

Then some are cancelled.
DO NOT understand why some happen and others don't.

every sound bite they would have of me would be "fuck off you're tmz".

seems like every interview they come fuckin poppin out from behind some bushes or out from behind some parked cars

shhh__i__m_hiding_in_the_bush_by_ohjayfmamaniac-d2zvhu0.jpg

Yeah, but they'd probably love that as a headline for their click bait service.

It's baffling when a celeb dies and they reveal the cause of death before the person is even cold.

I do not understand how some fights still happen when one guy misses weight and then others are canceled.

For instance:
Hendricks being 2.5 over loses 20%
Borg being 3.5 over loses 30%

What is the limit someome can be over? 10lbs? lose 100% of your purse?

Then some are cancelled.
DO NOT understand why some happen and others don't.
1. The commission has to allow the fight to still happen. Like we found out in NY, there's a limit to how much you can be over and still be allowed to fight.

2. The fighter has to be healthy enough from the cut to still fight. Too dehydrated and the docs won't let the fighter proceed.

3. The opponent who made weight has to accept the new catchweight fight.

Back