Louis Smolka: "Hendricks lies to his nutrituonist, he is eating the fries"

Everyone is different, we should recognize people's weaknesses and hardships and not judge based on our own perspective.

But seriously how fucking hard is it to not eat like a pig all the time? Seems to be a problem for a lot of Americans.

Very easy to talk about something you have no experience with.

It's just like telling an alcoholic to stop drinking, or a smoker to stop smoking. Just because it's not a problem for you, doesn't mean it works that way for everyone else.

Johny should go for 315lbs and get disabled, Homer style. Brush his teeth with milkshake, chew bacon.

Everyone is different, we should recognize people's weaknesses and hardships and not judge based on our own perspective.

But seriously how fucking hard is it to not eat like a pig all the time? Seems to be a problem for a lot of Americans.

It really is, but you have to understand that a lot of it is scientific. A lot of our food has chemicals that causes the body to crave these foods over and over. Giant food corporations have spent Millions with science to perfect the ingredients in so many processed meats, chips, and other handy snacks that are everywhere at a hand's reach in America. These foods have chemicals that get into your gut and cause the body to crave them more and more. Other countries don't allow these standards nearly as much as America does. The FDA here is corrupt as ever. I eat clean for the most part, but every now and then I'll take a short break and binge. When I do I notice the bio chemistry of my body changing a lot and how I start craving certain foods relentlessly, because I've had them lately and the body is desperate for more. It is pretty freaky when you actually start noticing it. One trip to Mexico for 5 days at an all inclusive resort one time put me into a bad phase for about two months of eating bad foods. America is home of the slob.

Dudes fucked up... Champ athlete with Oprah diet... It happens,

Still, (what a waste), but kudos to his great career, and as a fan, please retire... Win or lose.

he eats the fries, bro!

poor hendricks can't stop and it's hard to blame him... delicious.

salty, crispy, hot mcdonald's fries? Count me in.

Dana seems to love them as well lol.

I noticed that too.

If the UFC had a big competitor and the head of that organisation was doing interviews with them, he'd be ripping into them for doing interviews for a "dirty, scumbag, trashy click bait site"

It really is, but you have to understand that a lot of it is scientific. A lot of our food has chemicals that causes the body to crave these foods over and over. Giant food corporations have spent Millions with science to perfect the ingredients in so many processed meats, chips, and other handy snacks that are everywhere at a hand's reach in America. These foods have chemicals that get into your gut and cause the body to crave them more and more. Other countries don't allow these standards nearly as much as America does. The FDA here is corrupt as ever. I eat clean for the most part, but every now and then I'll take a short break and binge. When I do I notice the bio chemistry of my body changing a lot and how I start craving certain foods relentlessly, because I've had them lately and the body is desperate for more. It is pretty freaky when you actually start noticing it. One trip to Mexico for 5 days at an all inclusive resort one time put me into a bad phase for about two months of eating bad foods. America is home of the slob.
I figured it had to be something like that. I've heard of a guy who does fecal transplants - no joke, look it up - to change the gut bacteria and it cures people of several ailments.

Anecdotal but I've also noticed that when I eat McDonald's I'm hungry about an hour afterwards. That's not supposed to happen when you have a full meal. Great for hangovers though, for some reason.

Back