Lost respect for Mousasi when he said the crowds don't pay his cheques

he always has a disgusted look on his face, dude is a straight up loser in life

Troll on

12716992_566426673506431_742334904_n.jpg

Who gives a shit about the fans, he's there to win and leave the arena with not too much damage.

I gained a ton of respect for him over the weekend.

I dont even know what the fuck that means, thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard. The only emotions I get is that if I lose the fight im fucking pissed.
Means, stop being a pussy.

Doesn't bother me. He always seems like deep down he would rather all us fans just leave him alone. Especially us Americans for whatever reason. He won't say it of course because he knows Dana and co wouldn't want him to but deep down he really wants nothing to do with the fan aspect of the fight game. I like to watch him fight but other then that I don't really give a damn what he thinks of us as fans. If I saw him on the street I wouldn't think twice about trying to talk to he guy...but if he's fighting I'll watch. But he's wrong about the fans not writing the check. If there isn't any fans there is no promotion and no money..

That crowd was shite all night. Moose says stick it, TS, you aren't his boss.

The Moose tried to finish his opponent but the other fighter was holding for dear life. It was not his fault at least on this last fight

Mousasi just being real. Doesn't matter if those Brits booed. Mousasi isn't getting fired and he can fight somewhere else for cash.

He followed up with "I dont know," maybe. He was getting booed for no reason after methodically piecing Leites up.

He followed up with "I dont know," maybe. He was getting booed for no reason after methodically piecing Leites up.

Exactly, I was just going to post something similar. Doesn't justify the first part but clearly he spoke with emotion and immediately second-guessed himself. If I got booed I'd be pissed too.

I don't ever remember writing a check to Mousasi.

Well, he doesn't get ppv points...

He's not completly wrong.

The only thing that bothered me is that he was bothered by the booing at all. It seems to me he did everything he could to ensure he was booed.

However, playing the heel could be a good look for him, it might pay a lot better than trying and failing to be the face.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back