Lost respect for Mousasi when he said the crowds don't pay his cheques

Whoa WTF man. Some of you guys are just lost. I wouldn't call a man with a portfolio of properties, a loving family and good health a loser in life. Feel free to compare yourself.

Why do people not see the troll jobs ??? Seriously its soo obvious that he was joking !!!

he always has a disgusted look on his face, dude is a straight up loser in life
Lol. It's so funny how people pretend to know someone they've watched fight a few times. I guess even funnier that people are so jealous of them too.

''They don't pay the bills... well maybe, I don't know. Hahahaha''

That was the quote, he laughed at the end

You troglodytes want judges fired, killed, lynched, burned at the stake, etc when a bad decision is made.

Mousasi makes a stank face because he doesn't agree with ONE judge and you guys are mad at him.

EL. OH. EL.

This place is always so entertaining.

Being annoyed at bad judging has nothing to do with sportsmanship.
There's a distinction between being annoyed while holding your head high and making a whiny baby face when a winning score card for you is announced. The latter is poor sportsmanship.

There's a distinction between being annoyed while holding your head high and making a whiny baby face when a winning score card for you is announced. The latter is poor sportsmanship.
You sound feminine. Quit whining.

he always has a disgusted look on his face, dude is a straight up loser in life
Wat? He never has anybtype of look on his face. You can't tell if Mous is about to fight or letting out a slow, silent fart

I wouldn't call a man with a flourishing business, a beautiful family, good health, and a reputation that commands respect in MMA that beat me a steroid and a greaser.
Anyone who drinks their pee on national TV rid themselves of their dignity.

It's not his first language.

I took it to mean "the crowd don't have to pay the bills at home"

i.e He doesn't want to risk losing a fight and miss out on cash; not when he has bills to pay.

So Moose gets applauded for this and Machida still gets ragged on for this ven though he takes way more chances these days then he did early on in his career. Makes sense.

Does he get a portion of the PPV's if not he's telling the truth.

The crowd was awful!!!
Mousasi displayed a masterpiece, he picked apart a very tough opponent, and that scumbags just couldn't appreciate what they saw.

I've always been a fan and that comment was pretty disappointing. You cannot be bitter and mad at the world and the UFC if you got TKOd, even if the TKO was a lucky one or just a mistake on your side.
And YES it's the crowds and people buying PPVs who are actually paying you, for if there was no one watching the sport wouldn't even exist.
I expect and apologee and if other fighters actually agree with what he said then I'm glad they don't get NFL or soccer money. In your own interest, as an athlete, you should never be disrespectful towards the fans, cause that's where the money really is.

Sorry, he said the bills not the cheques...still, lame comment

You yourself admits he said the crowd doesn't pay his bills. This is just a fact.

You are saying you lost respect for him, but when you lose respect for someone stating a fact then what kind of respect was there to begin with?

I liked his performance. He made Leites look like a desperate amateur.

It's not his first language.

I took it to mean "the crowd don't have to pay the bills at home"

i.e He doesn't want to risk losing a fight and miss out on cash; not when he has bills to pay.

He's Dutch. English is essentially his co-first language.

Back