Loser of the night: Hector

B6eckmuCMAICRnmjpg_large_zpsb14b96a0.jpeg

karate-hobo-vs-cops_o_699114.gif

So is Cerrone a big loser now since his opponent just ran to make a boring fight too?

It looked to me like Burkman was fighting to survive not to win. It's hard to look good against a guy fighting that way.

yeah there wasnt a moment of that fight he won, but he took some very heavy shots and kept back peddling away lol.

I found it funny how right after the fight instead of saying congrats he says he was injured...guy has alway's been a sore loser.

Speak for yourself. Instead of posting something constructive and getting your point across you just decide to post like an angry teenager.

Way to show your knowledge. Please do enlighten us.

Your Hero was getting tagged. Deal with it. He's not touching the belt especially when someone like Burkman can make him think twice before throwing.

On top of that, the BOSS agrees with us and he is not happy his Hector ;-)

"UFC President Dana White had a different take on the matchup.

Weird fight.

On the one hand, Lombard cruised but on the other, he didn't look impressive. It was just a really awkward, one-sided but boring fight, I didn't dig it at all.

Still, he's up there.

It takes two to dance. Burkman fought to stay alive. He wanted Lombard to lunge in chasing him so he could land a sucker counter, which he did a few times actually. Lombard won all 3 rounds so the haters can piss off.

Rory "could have done more" against Lawler instead of getting his ass beat but his fans demand a rematch.

LOL @ Burkman doing Khalib Starnes impression..

If opponent refuses to fight, there is not much you can do.

Time to give HL some top 10 opponent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back