• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looters Ransack Ronald McDonald House

Because rioters indiscriminately storming a sick kids hospital ain't no thang...

C'mon son.

Yeah, they only smashed the windows of a charity housing sick children. No big.

Hey! Get off my back, you two!

I saw the article's headline and I expected shit like the Rioters taking money and other shit from there.

But all the article said was that they broke the windows and prevented one of the kids from going home.

So guess what? It was clickbait.

The title of the article was, anyway.

So spare me your "C'mon Son's" and save them for the Liberal idiots in this forum, okay? <DisgustingHHH>

Article *TITLE* says one thing while the story says another.

THAT IS TEXTBOOK CLICKBAIT 101.

Period.

(The looters are pieces of shit and if you(Heretic) and Hadron believe I'm condoning that shit, you two need to back the fuck off and not turn into what the Dems are doing to themselves)

Last edited:
But all the article said was that they broke the windows and prevented one of the kids from going home.

That's all they did, huh? Well then, let's just move along....

BLM will say it’s ok cuz they got insurance.

This is what Marxism does.

It's time this country calls out BLM and antifa for what they are.

This is classic Fox News. Rather than report accurately what was, in itself, a heinous act (the breaking of windows and doors) they choose to use the word "looters" and add the word "ransacked" to make it sounds like these rioters actually entered the RMH and stole items. But this is not at all what happened.

Having stayed at a RMH this headline immediately smelled fishy since I know both how always at capacity they usually are and that there are parents and children and staff in those buildings around the clock.

It's not called "looting" when a house is full of people. It's called home invasion.

All MSM does this, left and right, to push their narratives.

This is what Marxism does.

It's time this country calls out BLM and antifa for what they are.

This country knows what BLM and Antifa are (Terrorists and Criminal organizations) but not enough is being done, though Trump is doing his best.

Hey! Get off my back, you two!

I saw the article's headline and I expected shit like the Rioters taking money and other shit from there.

So guess what? It was clickbait.

The title of the article was, anyway.

So spare me your "C'mon Son's" and save them for the Liberal idiots in this forum, okay? <DisgustingHHH>

I'd imagine if it were kid with childhood cancer staying there you wouldn't be so dismissive.

This country knows what BLM and Antifa are (Terrorists and Criminal organizations) but not enough is being done, though Trump is doing his best.
The Democrats only playbook is Marxism. Create victim classes and conflicts. They would rather have Marxism destroy the country than see Trump win in November.

He's not doing his best. He is the executive of the most power intelligence, military, and law enforcement agencies in the world, and he is being out maneuvered by 22 year old purple haired trannies.

I'd imagine if it were kid with childhood cancer staying there you wouldn't be so dismissive.

I am NOT being dismissive.

I know those looters are pieces of shit that I wish would get arrested and removed from the streets forever but I was pointing out that the FUCKING ARTICLE TITLE was Clickbait. THE TITLE, DAMMIT!

How you and Heretic are twisting it to make it sound like I condone what those assholes did is beyond me. <{cruzshake}>

Get a fucking grip, both of you. Okay?

You both are beginning to sound like the resident Liberal morons here with this shit.

Stop it.<LikeReally5>

Not really. It's negligible. Are they lesser pieces of shit, because they didn't steal any juice boxes, after they smashed their windows and scared nurses and patients at a sick kids hospital? I don't think so.

Like, if you saw it in action, are you gonna be all "It's okay, as long as they didn't steal anything. If any news agency said they stole stuff, I'm gonna be so mad!"

Pick your battles, bruh.

Bruh. The difference between vandalism and looting is significant. Looters get shot. Vandals not so much. Because they're different crimes. A broken window doesn't compare to mobs making off with all your shit that isn't bolted down.

I am NOT being dismissive.

I know those looters are pieces of shit that I wish would get arrested and removed from the streets forever but I was pointing out that the FUCKING ARTICLE TITLE was Clickbait. THE TITLE, DAMMIT!

How you and Heretic are twisting it to make it sound like I condone what those assholes did is beyond me. <{cruzshake}>

Get a fucking grip, both of you. Okay?

You both are beginning to sound like the resident Liberal morons here with this shit.

Stop it.

"If that all that was done".
That's what the resident liberal morons here are saying. They are being dismissive.

"If that all that was done".
That's what the resident liberal morons here are saying. They are being dismissive.

Answer me these questions :

Was the Article's Title "Clickbait"?

Did the article's Title match what the reader expected when the word "Ransacked" was used?

Look...I'm more than willing to die on this hill here.

I think it's absolutely stupid to assume that someone condones what the looters did just 'cause that someone pointed out the article's clickbait title which was obviously put out there to get more eyeballs there to read.

It's amazing that for as long as I've been a Hardcore Trump Supporter here and I've taken the side of @HereticBD on many things that THIS TRIVIAL SHIT (and complaining about me pointing out the Article's title is clickbait *is* Trivial) is what gets people to turn on me? That's fucking ridiculous.

Last edited:
Answer me these questions :

Was the Article's Title "Clickbait"?

Did the article's Title match what the reader expected when the word "Ransacked" was used?

Yes. They smashed the whole front of the building up while scared children had to hide under their beds.

Bruh. The difference between vandalism and looting is significant. Looters get shot. Vandals not so much. Because they're different crimes. A broken window doesn't compare to mobs making off with all your shit that isn't bolted down.

And Charles Manson wasn't a "murderer". Why do they keep calling him a murderer?

That is about as good as your defensiveness over this subject reads.

And Charles Manson wasn't a "murderer". Why do they keep calling him a murderer?

That is about as good as your defensiveness over this subject reads.

In the case of Manson someone actually died. Here there was no property stolen, nor even anyone entering the property.

You pivoting to my "defensiveness" is telling.

Back