Looks like the whole Jon Jones drama died

Me personally I think Jones shouldn't get punished for it but considering many others have been fined or kicked out for less it's crazy. Torres lost his contract over a twitter joke which he later said he didn't even type one of his team members did he even took responsibility for and said sorry for shit he didn't even do. All im saying is all fighters should be treated equally.....

All im saying is all fighters should be treated equally.....

No, they shouldn't. Next thing you know, they start handing out belts to every single fighter, cause you know, they're all equal.

No, they shouldn't. Next thing you know, they start handing out belts to every single fighter, cause you know, they're all equal.

Are you really that out of it? What does handing out belts have to do with treating all fighters equally? WOW

Are you really that out of it? What does handing out belts have to do with treating all fighters equally? WOW

Can't have one fighter getting a belt when others don't get one. That's equality.

No, obviously I'm (half) kidding. What I do mean though, is that I can't really be bothered that fighters aren't treated the same. Shit happens, is business, really.

I agree, TS - we'll just have to be more cognizant of posting more threads outraged against Bones' cocaine use.

Can't have one fighter getting a belt when others don't get one. That's equality.

No, obviously I'm (half) kidding. What I do mean though, is that I can't really be bothered that fighters aren't treated the same. Shit happens, is business, really.

Like I said I get it you want Dana to be able to spew whatever he wants....He is not a fighter it's no problem but letting a Jon Jones situation slide with no punishment should mean you better not be trippin when Khabib wins the belt and him and Rustam get drunk and start back handing random blackjack dealers at MGM....

Any professional athlete caught doing illegal drugs is always major news.

This basically sums up the Jon Jones lovers about the whole issue:

28-fingers-in-ears.jpg

And this sums up the Jones haters:

cinemagrapher_1081_1352322000.gif

perhaps, but if it were a sport there would be a level playing field

Watch the shitstorm the next time a fighter gets caught doing recreational drugs and the ufc quickly suspends them or worse.

No, he wasn't, but he failed a drug test, so it is not strange to discuss it, is it?

Coke is very popular in kickboxing. It has also been widely used in sports where reactiontime is important, like tennis, so to call it a recreational drug is not correct when a professional athlete does it.

Low pain, high focus, better endurance and the ability to keep the mind clear, also after a direct hit on the chin is important in MMA.

No it was an out of competition test. Coke is not a banned substance out of competition. Therefore he did not fail the test but he did test positive for Coke. Now if he goes on to test positive for the same thing in his fight week tests then that is a failure. They were not even supposed to test for Coke during an out of competition test, PED's only. As reported earlier this week it was due to a screw up that Jones was tested for it.

Also there may be some benefits with regard to pain but not to any great extent. And just because coked up people talk 3 times faster than normal does not mean they are focused or of clear mind, from my own experiences and watching my friends you kind of just get complete bullshit being spoken and usually very questionable decisions being made. And even if you were right that would mean coffee, red bull and Rogan's alpha brain would all be classed as PED's.

I'm not a butthurt Jones fan fighting his corner BTW, I wanted DC to ragdoll him for five rounds but just being realitic.

Pretty weird for a man who hasnt been castrated to have those levels, unless there is a crazy story Jones hasnt made public lol

Also the guy who said they already did a CIR test was wrong about other details and the results have not been made public.

Some online medical experts have called for Nevada to perform the carbon isotope ratio test on Jones' samples to determine whether there was any synthetic testosterone, an anabolic steroid, in his system.

And according to Bennett, they did. He told MMAFighting.com on Thursday that the CIR test was conducted on all three Jones urine samples, and there was no presence of synthetic testosterone.

According to the commissioner they did in fact do the CIR test

There was 100 posts a day now barely any posts about Jon not even a couple days later....Say what you want I don't really think bending the rules for a champion is the smartest route the UFC can take....

Are you aware that Jones violated no rules of the Athletic Commission and they couldn't even stop the fight if they wanted to? You should give it a rest since there is a 2000 post thread that covers all this.

It was right to be concerned, but the blind haters made it unbearable.

I saw people giving him shit about using illegal drugs given his past comments on it and people questioning the fact that almost every sherdoger has a higher te ratio.

Nothing unexpected given the circumstances.

By the way for all of you saying "Oh this was out of competition" don't understand UFC changed the fudging rule last month. Let me guess it was just a coincidence....

Good god that is a retarded thought process. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Any professional athlete caught doing illegal drugs is always major news.

This basically sums up the Jon Jones lovers about the whole issue:

28-fingers-in-ears.jpg

This makes no sense. Jones fans readily except that he did cocaine, and had it broken the rules, he should be punished accordingly. I havent seen as many fans disregarding the incident as I do haters saying he should be stripped of his title for not breaking any rules.

By the way for all of you saying "Oh this was out of competition" don't understand UFC changed the fudging rule last month. Let me guess it was just a coincidence....

For marijuana it was changed, but for cocaine metabolites, not so sure. Doesn't even matter. You are harping on something that already has a 2300 post thread that covered every single thing you are saying.

Back