Looks like the whole Jon Jones drama died

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
There was 100 posts a day now barely any posts about Jon not even a couple days later....Say what you want I don't really think bending the rules for a champion is the smartest route the UFC can take....

Well you can always try to stoke the fire again.....

And how have the rules been bent? He never failed any tests.Yes his levels were low,but they were CIR tested and no peds were found.He had both blood and urine taken from him.The main reason there was so many threads is because of how the story was leaked,half truths here and there.

Wouldn't shock me if it was the ufc doing it to create controversy around him.

And how have the rules been bent? He never failed any tests.Yes his levels were low,but they were CIR tested and no peds were found.He had both blood and urine taken from him.The main reason there was so many threads is because of how the story was leaked,half truths here and there.

Coke is a great PED, so to be fair, he did fail a test.

The main reason there were so many threads is because people will grasp at any straw to discredit Jones.

They'll be back in the cocaine thing again. Rightfully so.

Don't worry, it's definitely not over.

There's still topics, but it's been talked about too much. Kind of like beating a dead horse with a stick

Pretty weird for a 27 year old athlete to have such a low ratio...

It got so crazy that mods merged everything into 3 threads.

The Jon Jones drama is still going strong, it's just not all over the forum anymore. Both those merged threads are constantly moving.

Jones will probably jaywalk next week and there will be more threads about how he should be stripped of the title.

Have the post fight tests come back yet?
Until then there's really nothing much left to say.
Once those come out I'm sure a shitstorm will ensue either way.

This is potentially the biggest story to hit MMA in a long time. Would love to hear what a sports doctor had to say about it. The one thing that we as fans can never except is PED'S. Clear this up definitively as soon as possible. Best of luck to Jon in his battle with addiction. Peace

It was right to be concerned, but the blind haters made it unbearable.

Was he sanctioned? was he banned? no?

So he didn't fail anything.It may be courtesy of a loop hole.But he didn't fail anything.

No, he wasn't, but he failed a drug test, so it is not strange to discuss it, is it?

Coke is very popular in kickboxing. It has also been widely used in sports where reactiontime is important, like tennis, so to call it a recreational drug is not correct when a professional athlete does it.

Low pain, high focus, better endurance and the ability to keep the mind clear, also after a direct hit on the chin is important in MMA.

Any professional athlete caught doing illegal drugs is always major news.

This basically sums up the Jon Jones lovers about the whole issue:

28-fingers-in-ears.jpg

Pretty weird for a 27 year old athlete to have such a low ratio...

Pretty weird for a man who hasnt been castrated to have those levels, unless there is a crazy story Jones hasnt made public lol

Also the guy who said they already did a CIR test was wrong about other details and the results have not been made public.

Back