Looks like the whole Jon Jones drama died

No, you said they changed a rule. Im asking what rule they changed.

They asked Dana in the interview on FS1 he said we don't about the image of the sport right now Jon Jones as a person is what matters....Really Jones is above the sport itself and it's image..All i meant.

There was no way he took peds and escaped getting caught.

After blood and urine testing?

Everyone wanted their drama and their fun.
They try discrediting him using so many things. This was another card to play.

He will keep taking their soul.

No one is/can protect Jones if he really did PEDS.

The reem was a superstar and he got popped.

Jones used coke. Ok.
Not PEDS though and if he did he would have been caught quite a while back. Not now ��

Like I said it's like Goodell saying we don't care about the NFL's image right now we need to help out Adrian Peterson....Does not happen in any legit sport.

Perhaps the drama has died but the coke jokes and memes are here to stay

Makes you question what are the standards the UFC is holding itself to.

Everybody just collectively realized that the situation is confusing, that it actually requires knowledge to comment much about, and that we have very, very little solid information about it. It's time to keep an open mind and shut mouth until it develops.

I agree that Coke could be considered a PED.

Lucky for us, people have actually studied the effects of cocaine on athletic performance so we dont have to go by the opinion of random people on sherdog.

Cocaine does pretty much the exact opposite of a PED. It actually makes you worse. You just feel better. It is 100% NOT a PED.

By the way for all of you saying "Oh this was out of competition" don't understand UFC changed the fudging rule last month. Let me guess it was just a coincidence....

you do realize that WADA defines IC/OOC. not the UFC. They just abide by what WADA states are the parameter.

You do realize that Goodell has been overturned on appeal on his last two personal conduct judgments? The NFL shouldn't be considered a benchmark.

this whole fiasco has been covered up and silenced by 2 corrupt parties. No one can challenge or prove if these cir tests were done, everyone is just being told results. After seeing the coverup, its hard to believe anything ufc or nasc says is credible.

Freedom of Information Act. The results have been requested

There was 100 posts a day now barely any posts about Jon not even a couple days later....Say what you want I don't really think bending the rules for a champion is the smartest route the UFC can take....

thats why you do another bump in the bathroom meet me in five minutes

Lucky for us, people have actually studied the effects of cocaine on athletic performance so we dont have to go by the opinion of random people on sherdog.

Cocaine does pretty much the exact opposite of a PED. It actually makes you worse. You just feel better. It is 100% NOT a PED.

Yea but he wasn't on cocaine when he was fighting, unless the post fight test says so. It is something he does in his private life, plus its out of your system in about 2 days.

Back