• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looks like Khabib is getting political in retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this thread like:
fedoremelianenko4_original.jpg

The FFL still being around in the modern days surprises me. Given so many dude's getting jammed up by the criminal justice system use it as a way to reset their lives. You'd think like the UN or EU would get up in arms over it.

I'm not sure actually if they own anything in Algeria anymore actually looking into it more.

It seems like since the 1960s, the units seems to be stationed in France mostly.

I know Bear Grylls did a program with them a while ago and it was desert training, but apparently that was fake even. They weren't real recruits and it wasn't an actual base.

I'm not sure actually if they own anything in Algeria anymore actually looking into it more.

It seems like since the 1960s, the units seems to be stationed in France mostly.

I know Bear Grylls did a program with them a while ago and it was desert training, but apparently that was fake even.
Oh Bear Grylls.

For obvious reasons you do not want to say what Islam says about the punishment for apostasy - because the answer is death.

"... Islam teaches that apostates are to be killed."
https://answering-islam.org/Silas/apostasy.htm

And there are lots and lots of real world examples of this.

Why would I care if the penalty for apostasy is death?

Again with many other things I have discussed on here, show evidence from the Quran and Hadith from Muslim scholarship that says you can murder apostates.

It's a shame that Abdulmanap isn't around anymore to stop Khabib from doing stupid shit.

France is like that bully that plays victim after disrespecting billion people under the guises of bias selective free speech. Bc we know French gov has long banned certain cartoons in France that can land journalists in jail. So I don’t buy that free speech bullshit.

I like Khabib as a fighter but he's in way over his head with politics.

His religious zeal is quite likely the cause of why he is such a great fighter, the guy is a fucking warrior monk.

Why would I care if the penalty for apostasy is death?

Again with many other things I have discussed on here, show evidence from the Quran and Hadith from Muslim scholarship that says you can murder apostates.

It's in the link. Read it.

Macron is an overall idiot for not legalising weed, I could make shit load of dollars but is right fighting radical islam.
Nobody has a problem with islam, you guys got it wrong, they just want to get rid of radical imams that teach to kill the not muslim.
Are you defending people that call to kill other people because they have a different opinion or religion ?

Further proof that what I would consider racial, is just common belief.

My brain hurts at the idea of someone saying they love an imaginary being more than their wife or children. On top of that, any criticism is forbidden. They are not allowed to be offended and will result to violence if you do so.

Just unreal stuff.

Khabib has always been a religious nut case so him saying this doesn’t surprise me. The dude is fake as they come.

Pretty much. And monks are best kept in monasteries.

In Khabib's case, the cage and the gym.

I wonder how Mike Tyson career would had gone if he had avoided all the bad shit that came with fame and money with religious zeal.

No partying, clubbing, drugs, drinking, staying late, sleeping around, i imagine Khabib daily routine is waking up, praying, training, praying, fucking his wife in missionary position, praying and then going to sleep.

Answering -Islam isn't written by Muslim scholars. It's written by Christians and has been refuted many times.

Ok. Here is Yusuf al-Qaradawi, Islamic theologian and chairman of the International Union of Muslim Scholars:

I wonder how Mike Tyson career would had gone if he had avoided all the bad shit that came with fame and money with religious zeal.

No partying, clubbing, drugs, drinking, staying late, sleeping around, i imagine Khabib daily routine is waking up, praying, training, praying, fucking his wife in missionary position, praying and then going to sleep.

Tyson's father figure was Cus, Khabib's obviously his own father.

We'll see how it goes now that Khabib no longer has the father figure around.

Ok. Here is Yusuf al-Qaradawi, Islamic theologian and chairman of the International Union of Muslim Scholars:

Sorry to burst your bubble dude but he is rejected by mainstream Sunni scholarship. He is a revolutionary who teaches things that aren't from the Prophetic tradition. He is the mouthpiece of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back