Rumored Looks like Khabib is coming for 30-0

Khabib vs Conor 2 is the best fight they can make if UFC won’t allow GSP to fuck things up.
GSP is not coming back and i think Khabib is serious about Retirement so Conor should fight someone else for the belt if he beats Dustin

He should be forced to fight at WW. He’s already the best LW ever. We need him to fight at WW or a catch weight

GSP at 165 or 170 is the only fight I'm interested in personally.

Pretty sure Dana still hates GSP so I don't see it happening.

Its a joke bro. Kinda funny too. Doesn't mean he's coming back
Khabib trolling while Sherdog goes into a multi page frenzy rehashing the same "Who should Khabib fight for his 30th" arguments.

MMA is better with Khabib in it. He's a great character and a great fighter

Big fan of khabib, but I don't care until a fight contract is signed. Indecisiveness is one of my least favorite character traits.

If he's genuinely only having one more fight, GSP or Oliveira for me. GSP is the dream fight for Khabib by the sound of things and Oliveira makes the most sense. I'd love to see Khabib/Usman but can't see Khabib risking the jump up in weight for one fight and arguably the most important for his legacy.

Poirier/Conor rematches are pointless as they both had the same outcome and only a few fights ago, if this is his last fight I wouldn't want to see it wasted on a rematch that doesn't make much sense personally.
For sure. That being said, Dana obviously is pushing hard for the Conor fight. Which makes no fucking sense to me. The GSP fight likely does just as well, and you dont have to worry about khabib ruining Conors draw by demolishing him again. I mean regardless the winner of GSP/Khabib, they’re both retiring afterwards anyway.

Big fan of khabib, but I don't care until a fight contract is signed. Indecisiveness is one of my least favorite character traits.
But trolling is one of my favorite character traits. So I love this.

Sorry, you seemed to say a ridiculous comment about Khabib moving up in weight so I thought I'd match it back with an equally ridiculous one.

It's so weird people think fighters aren't manning up when they don't move up in weight. No-one was ever telling Chuck to move to HW back in the day or that Usman should go fight at MW. It's a ridiculous statement but because people don't like Khabib they say he should fight at WW and because they know he's untouchable at LW so they want to see him have a better chance of losing.

Think logically, you're 29-0, have a chance of getting a record in MMA that no-one else has ever achieved and you're suggesting he should have his final career fight in a division that he's never competed in before in the promotion? Why would anyone with half a brain cell take that risk? Why not just stick to fighting guys your own size where you have a proven track record of smashing the shit out of everyone in the division then ride off into the sunset?

It's risk vs reward and personally it's a very easy decision to make.
Khabib moving up in weight is not equally ridiculous as Usman coming down. The rest of your post is irrelevant and a waste of words. It is not in any way "logical" or deserving of a counter argument as it is predicated on a false basis.

If Usman is not the Champion i could see Khabib fights for the belt but Khabib dont want to move up for some weird reasons
Usman said he wouldn’t fight Khabib because they’re brothers

lol so because he says he doesn't care about money he should never run any businesses? It's not like he denounced money and vows to never use it again. You can still not care about money and still make it or earn it or run a business. It's just not his single motivating factor.

The fact that you have to explain this shows how stupid GOATTalks is lmao.

Could you imagine Dana convincing him into rematch with Conor and Conor sleeps him?! Lol I would legit feel bad for Khabib.

Unlikely btw don't have a panic attack boys.

Could you imagine Dana convincing him into rematch with Conor and Conor sleeps him?! Lol I would legit feel bad for Khabib.

Unlikely btw don't have a panic attack boys.
Ouch that will be pretty Painful but i think Khabib promised that he will not fight again

Back