Rumored Looks like Khabib is coming for 30-0

i understood it more without the subtitles

Is GSP at the point where he's a shell of his former self? As in, a washed up fighter creating an uneven matchup for Khabib? I almost feel like I wouldn't want to see this because unless we saw Khabib vs prime GSP the outcome wouldn't really hold much water.

There comes some point where a fighter should absolutely stop and not keep going like Anderson has.

Wtf are you talking about? Firstly, Izzy is fighting for the LHW strap. Second, none of these UFC champions are “pussys”. Third, (most importantly) Go fuck yourself with your troll AV pic and your hater posts.
are you retarded? as in, do you have a certification of retardation?

read the whole thread again, see who started the moving up weightclass arguments.

fukin khabib haters

at this point might as well give conor the rematch to get it over with, nobody outside of casuals wanna see this, but ufc clearly is not a sport of integrity

or else dana and conor will never stop bitching about it

expect conor to cheat even more on the second fight and khabib still dominating him

at this point might as well give conor the rematch to get it over with, nobody outside of casuals wanna see this, but ufc clearly is not a sport of integrity

or else dana and conor will never stop bitching about it

Khabib has to keep giving Conrad rematches until he finally has a bad day even if it's the 100th time. Only then will Conrad and his degenerate fans sleep well.

Khabib has to keep giving Conrad rematches until he finally has a bad day even if it's the 100th time. Only then will Conrad and his degenerate fans sleep well.

I'm more concernd about cheating outside the cage
like before fight they slip something in khabib's food or drinks

We get it your an amateur fighter and are super tough. Why the fuck did you put that in your profile LOL
When I started my account that’s when Sherdog set the tags of Ammy fighter or Pro etc... It wasn’t an area that users were able to edit. I’ve kept it that way since it was set for me by the admin of that era.

are you retarded? as in, do you have a certification of retardation?

read the whole thread again, see who started the moving up weightclass arguments.

fukin khabib haters
I’ve told you this before and I’ll say it again your the worst troll poster here. Your account likely won’t last through the year.

l@nd0

GSP, Olivera or bust. I have no interest in seeing him dominate Conor or Dustin again. They simply lack the wrestling defense and grappling to be competitive.

Why won’t he man up and fight kamaru ?
Because they are FRIENDS whether he is the Champ or not but Khabib may move up to challenge for the WW belt if the title is held by someone else like Colby,Burns or even Masvidal

GSP, Olivera or bust. I have no interest in seeing him dominate Conor or Dustin again. They simply lack the wrestling defense and grappling to be competitive.
If Khabib is coming back he should call out Oliveria and for GSP he is not coming back he is retired for Good AND he never fought at 155 and Khabib wants the GSP fight to be at 155

If he's genuinely only having one more fight, GSP or Oliveira for me. GSP is the dream fight for Khabib by the sound of things and Oliveira makes the most sense. I'd love to see Khabib/Usman but can't see Khabib risking the jump up in weight for one fight and arguably the most important for his legacy.

Poirier/Conor rematches are pointless as they both had the same outcome and only a few fights ago, if this is his last fight I wouldn't want to see it wasted on a rematch that doesn't make much sense personally.

Oliveira?! He would get smeshed, Khabib is not coiming out of retirement for that fight.

Likely Conor 2 is the only logical answer, its just too much money for him to turn down especially as fighting is a young mans game.

Back