Rumored Looks like Khabib is coming for 30-0

I do, but if he's gonna move up it has to be Usman (Providing he beats Burns). The LW champ should only be fighting the champ in the class above, he has nothing to prove whatsoever against fighing challengers.

Same way a guy like Jones isn't going to go and fight Curtis Blaydes at HW, or how Izzy has gone straight into fighting Jan, we're not seeing Izzy have to prove himself against someone like Glover or Rakic first either.
I obviously agree that Usman is the best solution, but no 2 or 3 is fine by me, and a much bigger fight and challenge than Oliveira or Conor or an old, past prime GSP.

Please feel free to elaborate on who you think a credible contender is for Khabib then, I'm already bored of the guessing game.

Oliveira is more than a credible contender, to say he ain't is ridiculous, you'd be basing it on popularity more than actual wins/logic.

What guessing game? You're playing it yourself.

yea but that Mcgregor rematch is the money fight and everyone in their right mind would choose an easy one last payday

If McGregor destroys Poirier I think that would be a strong option. Khabib ultimately had a reasonably easy time with McGregor, but he’s still incredibly dangerous, and he wouldn’t be coming in cold this time. Would be a huge money fight, and would slam all doors shut about whether Conor at his best could beat him.

Oliveira is the better sporting match. I think Khabib would stay safe and smash him, but I would love to see if Oliveira could counter him. He just beat the guy with strong TDD who can crack, so beating the best BJJ guy would solidly that Khabib is the best and can dominate all styles.

GSP would be fun to see, but it wouldn’t mean anything in the GOAT discussion. The best way to make up ground in that way would be to go up and beat Usman, but he seems to have zero interest in that for whatever reason.

What guessing game? You're playing it yourself.

I mean you said Oliveira isn't a credible contender but then failed to name anyone else who is, forgive me for thinking you were going somewhere with that statement.

I obviously agree that Usman is the best solution, but no 2 or 3 is fine by me, and a much bigger fight and challenge than Oliveira or Conor or an old, past prime GSP.

Burns/Oliveira is on the same level challenge wise IMO in terms of skillset.

Colby is a bigger fight than both but then Conor/GSP are a lot bigger fights than Colby/Khabib.

If Burns beats Usman I get it, if he doesn't then I don't see what that fight does for Khabib, if Usman moved up to MW you wouldn't tell him he needs to fight the most recent challenger in Costa first.

Wtf are you talking about? Firstly, Izzy is fighting for the LHW strap. Second, none of these UFC champions are “pussys”. Third, (most importantly) Go fuck yourself with your troll AV pic and your hater posts.
We get it your an amateur fighter and are super tough. Why the fuck did you put that in your profile LOL

Russian Tommy Toehold sucks.

Dimirti Doubleleg over here.

Burns/Oliveira is on the same level challenge wise IMO in terms of skillset.

Colby is a bigger fight than both but then Conor/GSP are a lot bigger fights than Colby/Khabib.

If Burns beats Usman I get it, if he doesn't then I don't see what that fight does for Khabib, if Usman moved up to MW you wouldn't tell him he needs to fight the most recent challenger in Costa first.
I wouldn't tell him he needs to fight Costa first, but still, I would be happy as long as he moved up to fight a top guy. Of course, the champ is even better.
Beating Colby or Burns a weightclass up, does a lot more for Khabibs legacy than beating Charles.

"Yeah.. listen. Conor just lost to Dustin and got stiffened in the first round OK? But Conor vs Khabib is still the fight to make, is still makes sense. That's the fight the fans wants to see and we always make the fights the fans wants to see. Also, I heard Dustin hand is broken and it may take 8 months to heal. Also, nobody knows this but Conor was in the hospital 3h before the event, his foot was an absolute fucking balloon, he had lung problems, he couldn't breathe, he couldn't see and the kid still went out there and dominated up until that KO, which, let me tell you, you could see it only happened because Conor couldn't see out of both eyes because of that illness. Let him heal up, Khabib also wants this fight. He will not tell you but he wants that fight. Everybody wants that fight OK? We will see how it plays out. "

<36>

The Conor retards on here would buy every word

yea but that Mcgregor rematch is the money fight and everyone in their right mind would choose an easy one last payday
Money fight is right. The ufc would have to pay Khabib 50M & Conor already costs 20M, the ufc would barely profit.

I dont know wtf is going on in this skit, but sounds like Khabib will come out of retirement if Dana gives him an offer he cant refuse

This was posted by Khabibs official instagram page

Edit*
Found one with subs

Its a joke bro. Kinda funny too. Doesn't mean he's coming back

When has Khabib shown that he only fights opponents for money? Sherdog loves to project their own mentalities on fighters. He doesn't live in downtown New York with $5000/month rent for an apartment. He's from Dagestan.

Connor rematch is the fight.

motivated tony Robbins Connor.

Back