Rumored Looks like Chimaev and the UFC reached an agreement

Who's the likely opponent for Chimaev right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jared is healing from injury if its him and not a title shot im done here dont care to hear a fight announced for 6 months from now that means nothing

"176.5 lbs.... the official weight for Khamzat Chimaev... he is ineligible to win the championship." <Eek2.0>
lol @ believing the UFC's clearly absurd narrative for why they switched all the fights at the last second / it totally being the result of a "weight cut failure" that happened because a "UFC doctor" told Khamzat to rehydrate before weighing in.

Did you ever find a single photo or video by the way? Of the "biggest brawl in UFC history"? The one where more than 30 pro fighters all viciously attacked one another but that didn't result in a single photo, scratch, fight cancellation, injury, or video... despite multiple camera crews filming the "start" of the brawl with people yelling at each other? Isn't that weird how they all turned off their cameras when this biblical-level brawl supposedly took place?

Cannonier would make sense. And it would finally be a worthy opponent at 185 for Khamzat, which could then lead to the title picture.

But I'm not expecting anything to make sense at this point when it comes to Khamzat.

Izzy'z throwing out hints as well. I'm assuming that's it... though an interim title would be laughable. If they're doing that fight, they shouldn't be putting a title on it.

I heard from a reliable source on the inside that Little Burnsy has been bulking up, and the pink goof is sending him in there to finish what he started.

So expect to see a gassed Khamzat getting his head pinged all over for 2 rounds, but this time, expect the finish boys.

Would love to see him vs duplexes. There would be no better way for that guy to cement his title

though an interim title would be laughable.

90f96818-725b-4753-bbf0-54670d9d8beb_text.gif

Vs Israel would be insanely awesome. But we won't get that lucky.

It'll be Jared which is boring as sin comparatively

Yawn. Wake me up once this guy is in the ring for a fight.

I hope he gets DDP after his underrated solid performance against usman. Come at me bro. Freaking 10-8 in the first round. Cruise control the rest of the fight.

Back