Rumored Looks like Chimaev and the UFC reached an agreement

Who's the likely opponent for Chimaev right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Despite having a lower ceiling than Khamzat, I see him being one of the worst matchups.
Yep, he looks super hard to out grapple and submit or finish with strikes so I can't see Khamzat's blitzing style working very well. Might end up like Neil Magny's last fight against that guy who was undefeated with all finishes who broke after his blitz didn't work and then got finished.

Dana DETESTS Khamzat more than he ever hated Tito. He ain't ever coming near a title fight
Why is this? Not doubting you but wondering why this is true? Diaz debacle? I though Khamzhat was the flavor of the month at one point and still very marketable...

agreed. And especially how he started his UFC tenure like he was shot out of a cannon. I will always watch but won't be invested until the cage walk.

Him and Costa seem to be on the same path sadly sir.

They're be back if he wins a fight I'm sure.
Everyone likes fighters when they are fighting. When you are not fighting and only talking, You're more likely to lose fans than gain them

Reactions: d2s
well-were-waiting-waiting.gif

Why is that?
He wrecked a whole ppv and spoiled Dana's revenge on Nate for not re-signing with UFC. He wanted to send him out with a beat-down in his final fight. And, Khamzat screwed it up coming in 7 pounds over weight.

Hilarious that he and fans think he deserves a title shot - off of what? He's beaten no contenders at 185 - his best win is kevin holland whom he fought because he couldn't be professional (he was seen eating like shit the week of the fight) and make weight against a blown up 155lb guy (nate).

His last two fights were against another blown up 155lb guy and a short notice 170lb guy - both of whom had his holding on to scrap out decisions wins.

He dodged a bullet against Costa, who would have TKO/KO'd him.

Back