Looking to buy

BulldogSIX

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Guys,

I have been searching for a Carlson Gracie Gi patch but have not been able to find anything anywhere. I am also looking for a basic Gracie Jiu Jitsu hat but can't seem to find anything I like. If anybody could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

I would call or email a Gracie Barra affiliate and talk to them. I am sure they stock gis and hats and could send them to you.

Guys,

Thanks for the input. I have thought about something similar as the t-shirt idea. Going to an embroidery place and having the patches made. However, for it to be cost effective I would have order at least 100 at .75 to 1.00 per. I wouldn't mind doing that but I kind of think its wrong for me to make and sell stuff on Carlsons name without his approval or him getting a cut. Plus, I don't know if I could sell them all. Same thing with the hat. I have studied with people who were trained at the Gracie Academy but I have never trained there. I have studied with Helio Moreira. Currently, I am a student at Carlson Gracie Austin. Consequently, I would feel weird about wearing a patch or hat from a place I have never studied at. Hence, the reason I am looking for a Carlson Gracie patch and a plain Gracie Jiu Jitsu or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu hat/patch.

Thanks again

Contact Carlson's academy in Chicago they might have or ask Carlson himself he might have some.

# 312-951-0798

RONIN1 said:
Contact Carlson's academy in Chicago they might have or ask Carlson himself he might have some.

# 312-951-0798

I just saw him this weekend. He was hosting the 1st Annual Carlson Gracie Open in Texas. He had some products there (stickers, shirts, etc) but not patches and I didn't think to ask him.

Thanks for the number.

Back