Looking Like GSP Will Be on the Ring After McGregor vs Khabib to Call out the Winner for LW Title

Conor shouldnt be there, he surely belongs with a win, but not at this point, almost 2 years off, holding no belts.

By being the best WW ever, arguably THE best MMA fighter ever, then winning the MW belt on top of being the most dominant WW champ, etc. Easy to understand.

Nah, he should face a contender before he gets a title shot. I don't care who he is.

REAL p4p rankings

#1 Jon Jones
#2 DC
#3 Woodley
#4 Yoel Romero
#5 Holloway
#6 Khabib

Let's do it GSP on the come up about to get a fatass payday.

so he can win that belt and suddenly vacate cuz he has diarrhea disease?

What does any of that have to do with him being in the octagon after the fight?

Tony deserves that fight, GSP should man up and fight Woodley

GSP won't be on the ring...the ring will be on GSP, TS.

See? This ring:
Block-Elevated-GSP.jpg

Gsp deserves it. Let the man get that title.

DIsagree. I was fine with him getting the MW title because he had retired the WW champion. But he vacated the MW title and has never made 155 before.

You can't give him an immediate title shot until you're sure he's not just going to leave again

Fuck off. Tony is next if(when) he beat pettis
Tony more than deserves it.

But GSP will fight the winner of Khabib vs Conor. My guess is that they'll fight at 170 so there's no belt on the line (so GSP can retire after and not fuck everything at LW)

Look I agree that if anyone deserves it, its GSP.

But I don't want to see the guy keep getting shortcuts to belts he doesn't have to defend.
I do. Possible 3 weight class champ then retirement. What a swan song.

Look I agree that if anyone deserves it, its GSP.

But I don't want to see the guy keep getting shortcuts to belts he doesn't have to defend.

So you don't want to see Conor fight for any belt against anybody, ever.

Back