Looking Like GSP Will Be on the Ring After McGregor vs Khabib to Call out the Winner for LW Title

I do. Possible 3 weight class champ then retirement. What a swan song.
Meh. I mean whats a champ if you aren't defending the belt and getting the shot with no fights in the division?

Look at McGregor.

So you don't want to see Conor fight for any belt against anybody, ever.

I don't like champs not defending their belts.

Look I agree that if anyone deserves it, its GSP.

But I don't want to see the guy keep getting shortcuts to belts he doesn't have to defend.

It happened once. Conor has held up 2 weight classes for a very long time.

Dc is holding up 2 weight classes waiting for a wwe performer.

What a joke. Give Tony his shot after he smashes Pettis

GSP = GOAT of all motherfucking goats.

Anyone who doesn't recognize that is a drooling halfwit.

Funny how Georges could easily get the 170 title shot without much if any critique but doesn't seem to have the des balles to return to his actual weight class

Funny how Georges could easily get the 170 title shot without much if any critique but doesn't seem to have the des balles to return to his actual weight class

or maybe he doesnt really want a title that he's had and held for multiple years already?

GSP is looking for big-dick money fights. He cleared out a killa div for a decade, beating no: 1 contenders and HOF'ers again and again.

The motherfucker has paid his dues and actually defended a title. He deserves it.

By being arguably the greatest fighter of all time.

Fedor_thumbsdown1.gif

It happened once. Conor has held up 2 weight classes for a very long time.

Dc is holding up 2 weight classes waiting for a wwe performer.
If it happens at LW it will be twice = keep getting shortcuts.

Those situations are guys holding 2 belts hostage without defending. Conor was stripped.

GSP has vacated WW and MW which is better than sitting on the belts but is still shitty for the division's health. New champ gets the win and just leaves, taking all hype with him.

GSP is looking for big-dick money fights. He cleared out a killa div for a decade, beating no: 1 contenders and HOF'ers again and again.

The motherfucker has paid his dues and actually defended a title. He deserves it.

Big money fights v easier competition.

Oh I agree...Conor is easy competition. As was Bisping. All I'm saying is, if he's a "chicken shit cheery picker"...then beat him :)

Wont happen though.

Because he's too good.

Well, it's not that he's too good, it's that he's picking his own fights that he knows he can win.

To me, going back to ww and the clearing out the division again now that it's ruled by a new batch of top fighters would do far more for his legacy and much better challenge than cherry picking at mw then not defending and then challenging smaller guys.

That list isnt biased by ufc or anything. Is it supposed to be current p4p or all time? If all time, the list is way off.

He wont lol. GSP... Calling out a guy a weight class(es) below him is weak. This isn't bully beat down.

That would be a shitty look if he did that. Which is why he wont.
But it would be a good opportunity for the winner to call out GSP.

Back