Looking Like GSP Will Be on the Ring After McGregor vs Khabib to Call out the Winner for LW Title

Fuck off. Tony is next if(when) he beat pettis

giphy.gif

Quite a leap from this twitter post to the conclusion that GSP is in the ring after Conor/Khalabeeb

GSP is not going down to 155 lbs. He may ask for a catch-weight fight that is not for the belt.

Well,it sounded like Dana was totally against the idea of GSP getting the winner,so it's a pretty good possibility.

Quite a leap from this twitter post to the conclusion that GSP is in the ring after Conor/Khalabeeb

Yeah,i'm not even sure what's going on in this thread =/ but ok lol.

"Lightweight" contender

He wont lol. GSP... Calling out a guy a weight class(es) below him is weak. This isn't bully beat down.

That would be a shitty look if he did that. Which is why he wont.

If GSP makes 155 he ain't getting past Khabib or Conor, regardless of him being the greatest of all time. Challenge one at a catchweight of 165lbs for a neutral weight.

GSP is not going down to 155 lbs. He may ask for a catch-weight fight that is not for the belt.

i'd be okay with this. as a huge mcgregoat nuthugger and fairly-sized GSP fan, i would absolutely love this fight, belt or not. Holy shit

tony deserves it, and gsp is one of the best ever. but comeon man, tony has won like 10 in a row and earned his shot 2 years ago and kept getting dicked over. made him fight lee who didnt deserve it for a INTERIM TITLE then he gets stripped after pulling out of 223, meanwhile conor got to sit on the belt for fucking 2 years.

tony shouldnt even have to fight pettis. hes taking all these fights he shouldnt have to. man earned his shot at the legit belt, not a interim title shot or a #1 contender fight

If GSP makes 155 he ain't getting past Khabib or Conor, regardless of him being the greatest of all time. Challenge one at a catchweight of 165lbs for a neutral weight.

You don't think GSP could beat Conor or Khabib? Is that what I am reading here.

srs?

Back