Looking into CoC grippers

I think you made the right choice with trainer and #1 just remember to work on the other aspects of grip strength. Don't forget to update how you got on with them

I think you made the right choice with trainer and #1 just remember to work on the other aspects of grip strength. Don't forget to update how you got on with them

They should get here sometime this week I just ordered them tonight I got Trainer, #1, and #2. I'm going to be really embarrassed if I can't close the trainer. :redface: haha

As for other grip work I do pinch grip on 20lbs (girl) dumbells, and 25lbs plate pinching, and hammer wrist curls with 30lbs, and 'knob turns'(dunno what its called) with 25-30 lbs.

They should get here sometime this week I just ordered them tonight I got Trainer, #1, and #2. I'm going to be really embarrassed if I can't close the trainer. :redface: haha

As for other grip work I do pinch grip on 20lbs (girl) dumbells, and 25lbs plate pinching, and hammer wrist curls with 30lbs, and 'knob turns'(dunno what its called) with 25-30 lbs.

If you get into grip strength (usually becoms addictive when you buy CoCs) then check out Hand Strength and Grip Strength Tutorial - GripFAQ.com, its a good place to start and is informative

Back