Looking back, Conor's path to a string of victories and success was meticulously crafted like..

Not a fan but FFS you cant take away what he did to Aldo & Eddie they are bad MFs and he made them nothing ,credit where its due

I feel like eddie sold the belt to Conor ... Mendes perhaps took the L as well( who at that level just leaves their hands down ) ...

Cub was awfully suspicious against Ortega ..

Amazing what money can buy ..

Mcgregor is a good fighter but he is also very lucky. He got a no camp Mendes who had to pretty much go into weight cutting mode. The Aldo fight they both landed around the same time. I was really impressed with the dismantling of Alvarez but I also know Alvarez won his title in a fluke way and he got trounced by cowboy in his debut while winning a bunch of splits later.

Looking back, Conor's path to a string of victories and success was the product of a meticulous, subtle process of masterful matchmaking craftsmanship, like the brewing of the finest whiskey where a series of well-planned fermentation and distillation of hand-selected ingredients, infusion of flavors, and fancy bottling that took a standard product and successfully marketed it as premium quality.

20130405100017_DSC004062.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

aldomcgregorstaredown.jpg

Eddie-Alvarez-and-Conor-McGregor-UFC-205-staredown.jpg

094_Conor_McGregor_vs_Eddie_Alvarez.0.0.jpg

The manlet beater.

Yeah he stopped glass jaw Dustin and outpointed green Max, but other than that, hardly impressive!

Aldo was a shell as he had a lot of wear and tear on him.

Mendes stepped off the couch and was beating Connner up until he gassed.

Alveraz is 5'8 in high heels!

Coner the midget destroyer Macgregor

Stop these threads. Conor fought them because those were good fights. Aldo was one of the greatest. Eddie was a champ in many places, Dustin is not #3, Max Holloway is one of the best maybe ever.

Actually Conor has one of the best resumes out there. He fought the best of the best.

He took a hit with Khabib that could have KO'ed many fighters. I am sure if Khabib landed that on Tony, Aldo, Dustin or Eddie they would be still in coma

Conor was a very exiting fighter and Dana matched his fitghts to make money. UFC is a money making machine, not spiritual fake martial arts like Aikido or Bruce Lee U Shu shit

Damn people hate Conor for no reason. Man is a genius.

Mcgregor is a good fighter but he is also very lucky. He got a no camp Mendes who had to pretty much go into weight cutting mode. The Aldo fight they both landed around the same time. I was really impressed with the dismantling of Alvarez but I also know Alvarez won his title in a fluke way and he got trounced by cowboy in his debut while winning a bunch of splits later.
Alvarez did not land any good shots at all. He seemed scared of conor and had hands shorter then Artem. Not sure how Alvarez became Champ. Conor was just beating him and Alvarez was throwing empty blanks

Lucky fighter? Where is luck in MMA? Dude counter punched Aldo exactly how he wanted.

like the brewing of the finest whiskey where a series of well-planned fermentation and distillation of hand-selected ingredients, infusion of flavors, and fancy bottling that took a standard product and successfully marketed it as premium quality.
<seedat>

You're an idiot.

By posting ridiculous elementary shit like this, you're literally shitting on great fighters such as Aldo, Alvarez, and Mendes.

MMA fans need to be wiped out by an asteroid and need to start over.
you first :)

Well rustled, TS. Well rustled.

Conor is legit, and his grappling/wrestling defense is not weak at all. Khabib is just much better at both of these aspects than most.

Mendes, Aldo and Alvarez are 3 really tough names to obtain on your record.
I agree and people still shitting on Conor and saying he fought midgets. ain't that something.

He bullied, big brothered and beat up on mostly smaller guys all the way until Nate Diaz. Aside from the destruction of Alvarez he hasn’t fared well or looked good at all since.

Mendes, Also, RDA, Alverez are no easy fights. Sure he was given some favourable match ups like Porier/Brimage but a lot of his fights we're short replacement guys too. Either way if he stays at 155 there will be no easy fights for him, the division is a shark tank

or he simply beat top fighters proving he was top himself.

Mendes, Also, RDA, Alverez are no easy fights. Sure he was given some favourable match ups like Porier/Brimage but a lot of his fights we're short replacement guys too. Either way if he stays at 155 there will be no easy fights for him, the division is a shark tank
if poirier is a favorable matchup, it actually proves how good he is.

The manlet beater.

Yeah he stopped glass jaw Dustin and outpointed green Max, but other than that, hardly impressive!

Aldo was a shell as he had a lot of wear and tear on him.

Mendes stepped off the couch and was beating Connner up until he gassed.

Alveraz is 5'8 in high heels!

Coner the midget destroyer Macgregor
lol at aldo being a shell....funny.

and more disrespect of other fighters from shertards...

Yes it was all guided by the UFC and Fox. I said years ago a contact at Fox shared the primary concept of the Fox deal with the UFC from a marketing standpoint was to make Conor and Ronda stars.

Conor was at the time the best fighter in the world at 145lbs. He just almost died each time he had to make weight.

So was Rousey until Holm came to the 135lb division.

So it wasnt like either of them were not top fighters in their divisions at the time. Conor could go back to 145lb today and beat everyone save Ortega. Conor is just too small and too weak for 155lb when it comes to the top grapplers in the division.

Conor is very good at defeating short people.

Back