looking back at gsp s resume

that s because jake shields is his best win along side condit as i said adove the others not so mutch
So Fedor sucks using your shit tier logic. Fedor lost to a guy not 1 but 2, 2 weight classes below him. Damn bro, what GOATs get KTFO'ed by guys 2 weight classes below them?

Silva lost to 2 japanese smaller cans. Finished by both at that? How does a GOAT tap to some japanese can?

Jones beat old ass LHWs and undersized MWs. Tapped to fighting once drug testing got better. What GOAT has to stop fighting because drug testing just keeps suspending him? lol

This game is fun. It's easy and no one in Sherdog history will ever beat me at it.

So Fedor sucks using your shit tier logic. Fedor lost to a guy not 1 but 2, 2 weight classes below him. Damn bro, what GOATs get KTFO'ed by guys 2 weight classes below them?

Silva lost to 2 japanese smaller cans. Finished by both at that? How does a GOAT tap to some japanese can?

Jones beat old ass LHWs and undersized MWs. Tapped to fighting once drug testing got better. What GOAT has to stop fighting because drug testing just keeps suspending him? lol

This game is fun. It's easy and no one in Sherdog history will ever beat me at it.
anyone can play that game for example
jones > DC > lewis > ngannou

mma means shit

how does a Goat tap to strikes to midget journeyman leading to such journeyman becomming champ lol

how does a Goat tap to strikes to midget journeyman leading to such journeyman becomming champ lol
I wonder how some alleged goat taps to a LW Japanese can as well. Lol

HW KTFO'ed by MW....

Lol indeed

except unbeaten GOATS i guess lol <JonesDXSuckIt>
Lost to a handicap guy and USADA turned the poor fella into an average fighter, arguably losing to a MW can and a LHW can lol

Suck it indeed fella

Lost to a handicap guy and USADA turned the poor fella into an average fighter, arguably losing to a MW can and a LHW can lol

Suck it indeed fella
wanna go there a dq is not a loss should have been a no contest 2 close fights are not losses tapping to matt hughes and tapping to strikes to matt serra are losses having your face re arrenged by hendriks in and even closer fight should have been a lose too so
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

wanna go there a dq is not a loss should have been a no contest 2 close fights are not losses tapping to matt hughes and tapping to strikes to matt serra are losses having your face re arrenged by hendriks in and even closer fight should have been a lose too so
<CanYouSeeMeNow>
So you mention Hendricks, Serra and Hughes

Well Gus, hamill, santos and reyes.

Owned!
GOAT St Pierre bless your bum soul

So you mention Hendricks, Serra and Hughes

Well Gus, hamill, santos and reyes.

Owned!
GOAT St Pierre bless your bum soul
except jones only got dq against one of those guys and gsp lose to 2 of those guys clearly

except jones only got dq against one of those guys and gsp lose to 2 of those guys clearly
So your argument is jones is 1 loss better than GSP who is super overrated to you?
Lol do you see how stupid you sound?? Nevermind, i know you dont see it. Lol

who would you call his best wins
shields , finch , hughes , koscheck , diaz , condit ,hendricks(robbery) bisping most of those guys weren t championship level figthers and bj and serra were very undersized

usman s best wins
edwards, maia , rda also undersized , woodley , covington , masvidal , burns

woodley s
best wins koscheck , condit , gastelum(beat bisping) ,lawler , wonderboy ,kim dong , maia and till

Usman just need 3 more wins to be the ww goat specially if he gets the finish he has already surpassed gsp skill wise everywere he just needs a couple more names on his resume

haven t woodley retired with 4 losses he d be up there too for sure

EDIT : BUTTHURT GSP fangirls come {<Scared}<{cum@me}>

I'm not a GSP hugger. But I know an idiot when I see one.

your a champion level figther when you become a champion if not you are a contender
This is fucking retarded

GSP was the champ and beat them. Would it have been more impressive if he lost to them, so that they 'became a champion', and then beat them in a rematch?

Your logic is flawed.

So your argument is jones is 1 loss better than GSP who is super overrated to you?
Lol do you see how stupid you sound?? Nevermind, i know you dont see it. Lol
my point wasn t even about jones you moron it was about usman coming close to catch gsp s ww goat status

This is fucking retarded

GSP was the champ and beat them. Would it have been more impressive if he lost to them, so that they 'became a champion', and then beat them in a rematch?

Your logic is flawed.
look at jones s resume shogun,machida,rampage,rashad,trt vitor,cormier those are champion level fighers you beat and champions in your weigth class

i point wasn t even about jones you moron it was about usman coming close to catch gsp s ww goat status
Hes as close as izzy is to silva but not as close as Stipe was to fedor.

look at jones s resume shogun,machida,rampage,rashad,trt vitor,cormier those are champion level fighers you beat and champions in your weigth class
What does Jones' resume have to do with GSP?

DC only became champ because Jones got himself suspended lmao.
Using a variant of your own logic, those guys he beat were 'former' champions, so clearly they were past their primes.

Your tears are delicious TS, I'm sure GSP feels bad for surpassing your favorite fighter as the Goat rofl

Back