Longo: Gadje did the same thing to Cerrone, nobody cared

33r5yl.jpg
Replying to your own post with a fuckin hackneyed cliche and 35 morons ‘liked’ it what a fuckin stupid site this is

That's BS. After he KTFO Cerrone, people were calling for him to get the next title shot. People were saying he's the man to beat Khabib.

This forum is full of revisionists.

Justin doesn't have a dumb, clueless fanbase like conor to exploit so . . .

Gaethje v. Conor, make it so
Conny vs Masvidal would be great, but Gadje would do also. Just keep it at 155.

That's BS. After he KTFO Cerrone, people were calling for him to get the next title shot. People were saying he's the man to beat Khabib.

This forum is full of revisionists.
And today we see that Conor is in front of Gadje in the rankings, which means Gadje is not getting a ts anytime soon.

To be fair, I don't care that Conor did it either.

Longo is just a bitter.
Always hating on Connor. Now this is all he has because said both Eddie and Cerrone were too much for Connor.
Concentrate on your own fighters, bitter as fuck. Talk so much shit longo. Weidman can barely win a fight post usda.
Justin got ko’d against people connor has beat and people gave him alot of praise after beating Cerrone... but longo will be longo

I was extremely impressed by Gaethje in that fight. I expected Cerrone to win with rather ease as he looked pretty crap against Poirer and Alvarez and beating Vick and knocking out Barboza... I mean, at the higher level who hasn't? So I was expecting him to lose but he actually came in and looked like a legit elite fighter. There were a lot of talk that Gaethje would be the next challenger after Khabib-Ferguson as he was now on a 3 fight win streak so I don't really know what Longo is talking about. Also, although Gaethje impressed many, McGregor knocking out Cerrone in 40 seconds instead of at the end of the round is to me more impressive. Longo really seems to hate McGregor. I understand why someone would hate (or, rather, dislike) McGregor but that doesn't mean you have to take away all the accomplishment of the fighter you are salty about.

That's why Mcgregor win against Cerreone is better and got more hype but also because it was Mcgregor's comeback fight, so this fight had more hype.
Yeah hype cause of the casuals but I wasn't impressed by Conor rocking him with a shoulder, that to me meant his chin is gone, not Conor having ko power in his shoulders.

Where else did the geathje hype come from? Not the Alvarez or proirer fights

One of the most exciting fighters on the entire roster and a true contender.

but Dana would rather rush the rematch instead of making Conor vs Masvidal. Or Conor vs Justin/Dustin before the Khabib fight. As said a thousand times, if he doesn’t fight before khabib fight he won’t be fighting for the title til the summer at the latest. I thought he wanted to stay sharp?

Back