Longo: Gadje did the same thing to Cerrone, nobody cared

Ok, if we are comparing though how can you compare Gaethje knocking out Cowboy to Conor doing it after Gaethje has just done it. He was vulnerable, coming of a KO loss. He was softened up.

"The chin does not recover"
He was coming off a tko loss going into the Gaethje fight as well and had longer to recover this time. He was coming off a tko loss when he went on his welterweight run and when he arguably beat Lawler as well.

He was coming off a tko loss going into the Gaethje fight as well and had longer to recover this time. He was coming off a tko loss when he went on his welterweight run and when he arguably beat Lawler as well.
What are you trying to say?

Yet youre the Dickhead who predicted Cerrone would beat Conor. Shut up Ray Longo.

What are you trying to say?
Just saying you can't assume he was any worse after that Gaethje fight. Took a ton of damage before it and it was over pretty quick. It's better to wait and see Cerrone's next fight because if what you say is actually the case his next opponent should have an even easier time than Conor did.

People who follow MMA cared. Conor's reach extends beyond that and into those who casually follow when he fights.

Not hard to understand.

Cowboy landed 17 strikes on Gaethje and the fight lasted 4 minutes, this fight lasted 40 seconds and Cerrone landed 0 strikes so no, it wasn't the same. It's like Saying Holloway did the same thing to Aldo or Poirier did the same thing to Alvarez.

If you are going to play that game, Nate landed 160 strikes on Conor and Josh Thomson KO'd nate in the second round. Only one of them got a instant title shot at a different division as a result.

Conor is literally the king of double standards.

Casual Caeser should weigh in on this

<{1-2}>

Silly. Tony never even dropped him.

Gaethje put him on queer street twice in five seconds and face planted him.
You don't need to be dropped for damage to accumulate. Cowboy got beaten up by Tony and then fought Gaethje just three months later. I think a big part of how washed Cowboy is now is that he's fought eight times in the last two years, and has been keeping that pace for a long time.

He finished Cowboy in 40 seconds?

Nobody cared..? Didn't beating Cerrone basically solidify Gaethje's position as the next in line for a title shot after Khabib vs Ferguson goes down?

And for the record, no, Gaethje did not "do the same thing" to Cowboy as Conor did, which means coming back from a long layoff and completely and utterly dominating Donald for every second of the fight and taking him out in 40.

Conor needs to fight Justin at 155 if he wants the world to take him serious as the next title shot contender at Lightweight.
World to take him serious?? Geezus. At some point the kids on here will learn “they are the minority”. The rest of the “world” doesn’t care what you think is fair, they want to see the star. That’s Conor. No one else really. Life’s not fair, there ya go i taught your first real world lesson. This ones on the house.

Longo needs to lay off the pizza and snacks, the high cholesterol is fucking up his brain

Conor vs Longo in an mma rules leg kick only bout could be made.

maxresdefault.jpg

Not really.

Conor destroyed Cerrone in the fastest, most dominant fashion Cerrone's ever lost in. 40 seconds in with only 1 strike thrown, which was immediately blocked, and countered for the KO.

Gaethje meanwhile took 4:18, and Cerrone got off 52 strikes.

If you are going to play that game, Nate landed 160 strikes on Conor and Josh Thomson KO'd nate in the second round. Only one of them got a instant title shot at a different division as a result.

Conor is literally the king of double standards.
Huh? What does any of this have to do with title shots? I'm just saying not eating a single shot and finishing somebody with ease is more impressive. I don't know what you're on about lol.

I was about to say that the reason people didn't care for Gaethje's win was because he beat him in a non main event, but I quickly checked and it was a fucking main event. His win over Cowboy was something that happened and was forgotten before Gaethje even left the octagon. You cannot compete with a household name that is Conor McGregor, you just cannot compete. Sorry, but this is the thruth.

World to take him serious?? Geezus. At some point the kids on here will learn “they are the minority”. The rest of the “world” doesn’t care what you think is fair, they want to see the star. That’s Conor. No one else really. Life’s not fair, there ya go i taught your first real world lesson. This ones on the house.

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>
1EEB21DC-BE31-4EF9-8522-B78D5A06814F.jpeg

You look and sound like a dummy... LMAO

Back