Longo: Gadje did the same thing to Cerrone, nobody cared

Yeah hype cause of the casuals but I wasn't impressed by Conor rocking him with a shoulder, that to me meant his chin is gone, not Conor having ko power in his shoulders.
Lol did you watched the fight? He didn't got hit on the chin. He got hit around the eye era and on the side of the head. And you're a causal if you think shoulder strikes are not dangerous or whatever. I saw one fight where one fighter got his jaw broken because of shoulder strikes

And in the previous fight, at that. You can sell anything to MMA fans. Rhonda as an elite striker, for example. Beating up someone who got beat up 8 months ago clearly excites fans. Pathetic, they’re desperate for some good news in MMA.

Longo is 100% right. Tony and to a lesser extent Gaethje's wins over Cowboy mean more because he had more momentum and confidence.

It really does show just how pathetic and desperate Conor fans are that they're celebrating a win over a dude who just got KO'd his last two fights.

Conor enjoying his sloppy seconds like some second rate bum.

Drinks proper whiskey, but can't book himself a proper challenge. But he sure is a proper bitch.

The Fuck is wrong with Longo? Is it because Chris is eternally injured, and losing, and Ragin Al is both losing and getting hurt? Sorry bud..

And really, that’s all that matters.

Anyway, the casuals are frothing because Conor won his first MMA fight in a few years. This is a big deal. Sadly Gaethje just doesn’t have that level of popularity.

Lol did you watched the fight? He didn't got hit on the chin. He got hit around the eye era and on the side of the head. And you're a causal if you think shoulder strikes are not dangerous or whatever. I saw one fight where one fighter got his jaw broken because of shoulder strikes
Yeah I watched it. Sorry that i'm saying things you don't wanna hear...I guess??

Oh, you saw another fight?? That's great man, good for you
<YeahOKJen>

People care about Conor more, it is what it is...

I just think that Conor doesn't want to give millions of dollars to Ali. Unless it's the fight with Khabib. So, it means that he doesn't want to give him fight against Gaethje but he will bully him to fight Khabib. And that's the main reason why this fight won't happen even if it's really good match up for Conor.
<mma4>

It really does show just how pathetic and desperate Conor fans are that they're celebrating a win over a dude who just got KO'd his last two fights.

Conor enjoying his sloppy seconds like some second rate bum.

Drinks proper whiskey, but can't book himself a proper challenge. But he sure is a proper bitch.
If you are a Gaehje fan you should not bash Cerrone because it is Gaehje best win

Where else did the geathje hype come from? Not the Alvarez or proirer fights
V2.0 Patient Gadje, has the best chance to KO Habib.

And in the previous fight, at that. You can sell anything to MMA fans. Rhonda as an elite striker, for example. Beating up someone who got beat up 8 months ago clearly excites fans. Pathetic, they’re desperate for some good news in MMA.
Rogan got away way to easy for saying Honda is an elite striker. He should get bashed for life.

Back