Longest Reigning new champ?

TheStrangler

Dont be scared homie.
@White
Reaction score
Out of all of the new champions (acquired belt in the last year), who do you think will be the longest reigning? Who do you think they will lose to? Who do you see becoming a champion soon?

Current champions that won belt within the last year:

Connor Mcgregor
Jose Aldo (Interim)
Eddie Alvarez
Michael Bisping
Tyron Woodley
Joanna Jedrzejczyk
Stipe Miotic
Amanda Nunes

Last edited:
JJ stays Champ for a while. Bispings gonna get smashed by either jacare or Romero if he gets passed hendo

You missed McGregor.

Also, JJ won hers over a year ago.

I don't consider Joanna a new champion

You missed McGregor.

Also, JJ won hers over a year ago.
JJ was like a year and a couple months lol so I gave it to her. Put Aldo instead of Mcgregor because hes the interim as of now but ill add McGangbang.

Out of all of the new champions (acquired belt in the last year), who do you think will be the longest reigning? Who do you think they will lose to? Who do you see becoming a champion soon?

Current champions that won belt within the last year:

Connor Mcgregor
Jose Aldo (Interim)
Eddie Alvarez
Michael Bisping
Tyron Woodley
Joanna Jedrzejczyk
Stipe Miotic
Amanda Nunes

Joanna won the belt more than a year ago. She's also already defended thrice. She's not a new champ.

If we are counting JJ then her. If not I will say Aldo.

At this rate, Conor will be the FW champ until he retires... No defenses either...

I don't consider an Interim Champ a champion. Aldo is a #1 contender until Conor vacates.

My man Mike the count will KO Hendo, Romero, Jacaré, The Chris, Rockhold and Anderson in the rematch. Then he will go up and beat the crap out of Jon Jones when he comes back from suspension.

Feel free to quote me when it happens. You heard that here first.

McGregor for me but I'm a big KK fan so I'm backing her to pull off the upset against JJ.

The rest are all likely to lose their belt in their next fight with the exception of Bisping.

My man Mike the count will KO Hendo, Romero, Jacaré, The Chris, Rockhold and Anderson in the rematch. Then he will go up and beat the crap out of Jon Jones when he comes back from suspension.

Feel free to quote me when it happens. You heard that here first.

giphy.gif

IMO I think Stipe and McGangbang are the only two that have a chance to hold their belt for over 2 years. Being that Connor even defends his title within the next year.

I think Stipe losses to Overeem and if not then I think Stipe reigns at HW for at least 2x title defenses.

I think Cormier losses the belt this year or next.

I think Bisping beats Hendo but losses his 2nd title defense.

I think Woodley losses

Back