Longest Reigning new champ?

McDiggidit loses to Aldo;
Eddie Alvarez loses to Khabib;
Woodley loses to Thompson;
Bisping loses to Yoel;
Miocic loses to Overeem;

Nunes loses to Valentina Shevchenko;

Joanna stays champ.

IMO I think Stipe and McGangbang are the only two that have a chance to hold their belt for over 2 years. Being that Connor even defends his title within the next year.

CG was by far the biggest threat to Jedi. Excluding CG, Jedi is head and shoulders above the rest of the division. Crazy things happen but I can't see anybody taking that belt from her.

What if Aldo defends his interim belt before Conor defends the real belt?

The interim belt was bunk when Conor wore it and it is bunk now that Aldo wears it. You can't win the belt from Frankie Edgar when Conor is the champ. All Aldo would be defending is his spot as the #1 contender.

I'm just being objective. I can't stand Conor, but until he eventually vacates he is the champion.

I think Stipe losses to Overeem and if not then I think Stipe reigns at HW for at least 2x title defenses.

I think Cormier losses the belt this year or next.

I think Bisping beats Hendo but losses his 2nd title defense.

I think Woodley losses
Who do you think Cormier would lose to? Yeah I don't see Woodley lasting too long, but ya never know.

Who do you think Cormier would lose to? Yeah I don't see Woodley lasting too long, but ya never know.

I just have a feeling. It won't be expected but he will lose. I had a similar feeling with Lawler losing to Woodley. Idk just weird

Jesus H Christ. Is someone going to start this thread every day till the end of time?

Back