Long Term Couples - TV in the Bedroom?

Have a TV in the living room, garage, under our awning outside and in the den/man cave... But not in the bedroom

Reactions: 666
Neither of us have a tv in our room. TV's in the living room, basement, and garage/workshop.

The real question; how many long term couples have separate bedrooms?

Me and my wife do but didn't when we were younger.

I got aches and pains , she tosses and turns. I like to fall asleep with the TV on and she doesn't and we kind of run on opposite schedules. No issues or problems or anything we just got old. It's also just nice to have your own spot you can hang out in when ya don't feel like being social.

I wanna know how many people do this but don't admit they have their own room and they still call it the den or the guest room or whatever even though they sleep there all the time.

Thoughts on this? My parents have had a TV in their bedroom for years now. Dad takes up the TV in the living room watching the news and golf, mom sits on her phone or goes into the BR to watch her shows.

Dad for some reason like to tease her about always watching tv in the Bedroom, like she wants to sit in the living room and listen about Golf all day?

Thoughts on having a TV in the bedroom? Keep in mind, they’re both mid 60s.
Terrible idea. Bedroom is for only two things and television isn't one of them.

I've had a tv in my bedroom since I was like twelve years old. In exciting news I just bought a new TV after about ten years. Even made a thread about it.

Yeah, my life IS exciting.

Our old living room TV that we bought in 2007 is in the bedroom now. My wife and I sleep different hours but we both go to sleep with something on. Usually that background rainstorm or fire shit. In the summer I'm fine with just the fan or AC but I find it unnerving to sleep with no noise. Wasn't always this way. Started using background noise living in cities around people making all kinds of noise at all hours, it was a good buffer for that. Eventually just got used to it.

Whatever works, do that.

We have a TV in the bedroom but I also have other places to go if I feel so inclined.

TV in the bedroom is valuable background noise for when mommy and daddy "take a nap."
yea, i always need the tv on to sleep. it is hard for me to fall asleep without it

• Angry
Reactions: 666
No tv, but my girlfriend bought a echo show some time ago.

I think that's in the past most people just use their phones now.

I have to say though most recent girl I dated had one and would fall asleep to the show 'Too many men'. I should've ended it there.

Yep. We listen to sleep stories on YouTube when we go to bed via the tv.

Have a TV in the living room, garage, under our awning outside and in the den/man cave... But not in the bedroom
I have a TV in each bedroom (12). A TV in each bathroom (5). 8 TVs in the garage and 9 in the basement.

8h2d9b.jpg

The real question; how many long term couples have separate bedrooms?
I tried separate bedrooms for a while and loved it. My wife didn't like it though and so I eventually gave in and went back.

I thought it was great though. When I'm done making sweet tender love to her asshole I would just say goodnight and go off to sleep in my own bed.

Then I don't get woken up every time she gets up to use the bathroom, or every time she steals the covers, or has a nightmare.

Probably a maximum of 43 inches for a bedroom tv or else it just gets ridiculous to have an 85 inch tv in there

Absolutely not.

Bed is for fucking and sleeping. Watching TV in bed will reduce your quality of sleep.

We just moved into new home and did'nt opted for bedroom tv, as in previous home we got one and never used it
Bedroom is just sleep, fuck and big wardrobes for clothes

We have nice living with big tv, and smaller tv in the kitchen if she wants to watch something else

Thoughts on this? My parents have had a TV in their bedroom for years now. Dad takes up the TV in the living room watching the news and golf, mom sits on her phone or goes into the BR to watch her shows.

Dad for some reason like to tease her about always watching tv in the Bedroom, like she wants to sit in the living room and listen about Golf all day?

Thoughts on having a TV in the bedroom? Keep in mind, they’re both mid 60s.
Do they leave it on all night

always have a tv in the bedroom, incase you get sick and want to watch tv while you lay in bed, or before you fall asleep.

also if the girlfriend/wife wants to watch something different than you, give her the living room and you go to the bedroom, and then u tell her since shes close to the kitchen she can make you a snack and bring it up when its ready. then when she brings it you say thanks for the snack, then you unzip ur pants and tell her its time for her snack

Back