London, Toronto or New York City - Which of these cities is the most multicultural?

Which of these cities is the most multicultural?

• Total voters
According to the United Nations, the answer is Toronto. So I'll go with Toronto
It depends how you define it I guess.

Toronto is a city of ethnic neighbourhoods, damn near self segregation. I can go a week with only seeing whites and asains.

I know where Persians, Jews, Indians, Tibetians all live but never interac with them unless its at a restaurant.

Chinesse people can live in Markham and never have to speak or read english.

Not sure this is what we want out fo our multiculturalism

It depends how you define it I guess.

Toronto is a city of ethnic neighbourhoods, damn near self segregation. I can go a week with only seeing whites and asains.

I know where Persians, Jews, Indians, Tibetians all live but never interac with them unless its at a restaurant.

Chinesse people can live in Markham and never have to speak or read english.

Not sure this is what we want out fo our multiculturalism
Chinese people in Nyc Chinatown can absolutely live in their own little bubble and not have to learn English

Chinese people in Nyc Chinatown can absolutely live in their own little bubble and not have to learn English

I think its like a Chinese cultural thing, was sharing a drink with a co-worker on the weekend and we ended up talking about different co-workers we worked with, he mentioned that at his old job, they were planning a day trip for the office, told everyone to meet at the breakwater so they can all go at the same time...but the chinese worker had no idea were it was. I figured its normal if you just moved here...but turns out he's been living here for 6 years, and only knew 3 places, his apt building, the office building and one of the local stores.
So basically for 6 years, he just went work, home, and store for supplies.

Reactions: HHJ
I think its like a Chinese cultural thing, was sharing a drink with a co-worker on the weekend and we ended up talking about different co-workers we worked with, he mentioned that at his old job, they were planning a day trip for the office, told everyone to meet at the breakwater so they can all go at the same time...but the chinese worker had no idea were it was. I figured its normal if you just moved here...but turns out he's been living here for 6 years, and only knew 3 places, his apt building, the office building and one of the local stores.
So basically for 6 years, he just went work, home, and store for supplies.
It's like that with many enclaves. Some folks don't leave their little bubble but their kids will. You see it with some of the Jews and Indians neighborhoods.

Cannot comment on Toronto, as I have never been. I will say I see more of a mix of people EVERYWHERE in NYC compared to London. The population stays mixed and in more areas in general, compared to London. I would say that is more multicultural than having just a bunch of isolated enclaves.

I can't speak on Toronto. I have been to London and live near NYC most of my life. NYC has populations of EVERY nation in the world. Now we are a sanctuary city, it is so diverse that social norms are shifting. It is a crazy interesting dynamic as everyone is thrown together. Different cultures dominate certain jobs/businesses. Certain cultures flourish while others live off of assistance. Teh biggest pro is food options are off the hook. You can have any type of food you want from any nation within 10 minutes.

Thank God not everywhere is like these places. If I want to experience a culture, I go to where it's actually from and experience the real deal. Not a fan of these mish mash places. The world isn't that big; no need to cram everything together that is better off with its own piece of land

I live in Toronto and it would be tough to argue against any of these, but I’d say Toronto, NY and London in that order. Also, Toronto consistently ranks in one of the best cities in the world to live, so if you think it’s a bad city, it’s probably just you.

In my opinion it's Toronto. Because at its core, it has no identity and no wish to absorb anyone. As opposed to London and NY, which are enormously attractive culturally, so that people who move there aspire to become part of it. Of course this is changing with the immigrationist cult over the last generation so it's full of shitty communities that don't want to integrate. But nothing beats Toronto as a soulless place of residence where third generation people have no sense of belonging to the place. They are even encouraged not to by the Trudeau government.
this sounds awful. marooned at the end of history, with no past or future.

Toronto has the hottest babes of any place where I have been.

But it does seem to be on a downward spiral.

This makes me sad:
201825-ontario-place-abandoned.jpg

I'd say Toronto, just because it's base identity isn't anywhere near as strong as the other cities. New York and London both have dozens of internationally recognisable cultural traits, where as Toronto has a big tower and..... multiculturalism.

I don't mean this in any kind of derogatory way in regards to Toronto. Lots of NY and London's recognisable traits are bad ones.

Last edited:
Toronto has the hottest babes of any place where I have been.

But it does seem to be on a downward spiral.

This makes me sad:
201825-ontario-place-abandoned.jpg

Did you stick to front street during club hours...or are you just into green hair fatties with arm pit hair?

They’re all shitholes but Toronto is probably the shittiest.

In my opinion it's Toronto. Because at its core, it has no identity and no wish to absorb anyone. As opposed to London and NY, which are enormously attractive culturally, so that people who move there aspire to become part of it. Of course this is changing with the immigrationist cult over the last generation so it's full of shitty communities that don't want to integrate. But nothing beats Toronto as a soulless place of residence where third generation people have no sense of belonging to the place. They are even encouraged not to by the Trudeau government.
It's sad how a place with as much "culture" as Toronto is essentially left identity-less. This place is referred to as Chicago with out a soul. Residents of Toronto don't truly care about the city, they care about "back home", they romanticize the lifestyle abroad and form ethnic/cultural enclaves that are so insular it's nearly impossible to penetrate. The architecture also sucks cock.
Also, Toronto consistently ranks in one of the best cities in the world to live, so if you think it’s a bad city, it’s probably just you.
Oh sure there, not being able to afford a home and the insane cost of living in a city over run by foreign aristocrats and homeless people jacking off and smoking crack on the sidewalk is a dream come true.

Nothing says "top globally ranked city" like seeing a homeless dude crow bar his ass open in the middle of a park so he can projectile diarrhea in the middle of a kids playground.

Of course, if that isn't your cup of tea that's just you. Leftists are so fucking delusional.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back