Conor comments on Khabib tax dodging

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
“That’s typical rat behavior,” McGregor said on a Duelbits live stream. “Scurrying rat. So, he has bills to pay. Two main events or something he has in the UFC and he owes his bollocks to the Russian government. So, he’s gonna pay his f—kin’ money that he owes instead of siphoning it out through to other countries. I’m ecstatic and delighted that that’s coming on top of him.

“We all will welcome him back into the fight game where he’s ran from,” he continued. “It’s a rat trap. The rat trap has been set. We’re excited about that and to see where it goes. We noticed a little rat scurrying on back. We see him back around. The fat rat we call him.”

Conor vs Khabib 2 let's goooo
<mcgoat>

connor-mcgregor-khabib.gif

“That’s typical rat behavior,” McGregor said on a Duelbits live stream. “Scurrying rat. So, he has bills to pay. Two main events or something he has in the UFC and he owes his bollocks to the Russian government. So, he’s gonna pay his f—kin’ money that he owes instead of siphoning it out through to other countries. I’m ecstatic and delighted that that’s coming on top of him.

“We all will welcome him back into the fight game where he’s ran from,” he continued. “It’s a rat trap. The rat trap has been set. We’re excited about that and to see where it goes. We noticed a little rat scurrying on back. We see him back around. The fat rat we call him.”

<mcgoat>

Conor really can't let it go huh

I've never seen someone who take one of his losses so hard for so long. I mean Ronda was a wreck after but she let that shit go. But Conor man....

Conor really can't let it go huh

I've never seen someone who take one of his losses so hard for so long. I mean Ronda was a wreck after but she let that shit go. But Conor man....
Yeah he is never letting this one go, this loss will haunt him for the rest of his life.
He already hated and wanted to kill Khabib, even before he lost to him. So I would imagine after being humiliated in front of the world, his anger would snowball to astronomical levels.

I can understand why he is so bitter though. Conor was on top of the world, won 2 belts, people respected the fuck outta him and he was seen as a winner. Khabib turned it all upside down, fucked up his legacy in a big way and people saw him as a cheater, sore loser and even a laughing stock to many. His image and reputation took and irreparable hit and he is still salty

Conor now has so many distinct personalities that he is now call himself we instead of I.

Didn't he rat him with the buss attack ?

<mcgoat>
pzJQl7p.gif

Yeah he is never letting this one go, this loss will haunt him for the rest of his life.
He already hated and wanted to kill Khabib, even before he lost to him. So I would imagine after being humiliated in front of the world, his anger would snowball to astronomical levels.

I can understand why he is so bitter though. Conor was on top of the world, won 2 belts, people respected the fuck outta him and he was seen as a winner. Khabib turned it all upside down, fucked up his legacy in a big way and people saw him as a cheater, sore loser and even a laughing stock to many. His image and reputation took and irreparable hit and he is still salty
Was always a goose, just needed someone to pluck him properly.

<mcgoat>
Conor being a government boot licker while Khabib is a based libertarian.

giphy.gif

Conor has lost a lot of IQ points. He has like may be 65% of his branial capasity left. Stuttering, repeating the same stuff, 0 creativity. He is literally getting dumber, and I say this simply just as observation.

Conor still Goat of course.

Conor has lost a lot of IQ points. He has like may be 65% of his branial capasity left. Stuttering, repeating the same stuff, 0 creativity. He is literally getting dumber, and I say this simply just as observation.

Conor still Goat of course.
When he was coming up he had some wit to his insults. Nowadays it's just a sad, perpetually coked out empty husk spewing nonsense.

Need a translator for that pile of gibberish.

Need a translator for that pile of gibberish.
Translation: khabib was only main event (making big money) for two fights his whole career and still can't manage his lowly income properly and/or purposely tried to evade. He may have to fight again to pay off his debts and Conor will welcome him

Back