Loma vs Campbell for vacant WBC lightweight title

thats-the-joke.jpg

This is an open forum where we discuss boxing, not a fan club.
Ah grow up. You attack a certain fighter and because we defend him because your points are incredibly biased and one-sided we are nothing but delusional fans. Tell you what if you want to discuss boxing on an open forum why not try and be a bit more unbiased? I bang on about the Salido Loma fight because it sums you up. In your eyes, none of the 105 low blows made any difference to the outcome of the fight. Anyone with half a brain can see that is complete horse shit.

If someone criticises Lomachenko because he doesn't have KO power I'll just accept it because there is some truth in that. If someone says he jumps around too much, then fair enough. If someone criticised him for not knowing how to deal with low blows then ok. But to say that Salido beat him fair and square is absolute shit and I won't just stand there and accept it. But that's what you are asking me to do! You don't like Lomachenko and anyone who supports him, we get it but don't expect us to keep quiet whilst you talk absolute shit. This is an open forum, if you talk shit, expect to get it back.

Last edited:
So, are you ever going to address anything I said or will you just continue to be a dick to me because I'm not in the fan club?

For future reference, I'm not looking for your validation. I don't care if you think what I say is valid.You have an awfully big head and talk down to people in this forum A LOT. I'm a little tired of you telling me what I can and can't talk about here. You insulting me the way you and others you've encouraged is pathetic and if you can't converse with me like a reasonable adult person ,then don't talk to me. I've noticed you encourage this behavior against other posters in the past as well.

You and another poster have muddled this whole thread with page after page of empty insults, all because I don't see a fight like you? Honestly, I think you're egging me on a bit. I see what you're trying to do here.

I welcome you and any other posters to comment on what I say and discuss it like a rational person. If you can't do that, then don't respond. This is an open forum where we discuss boxing, not a fan club.
I dont give a shit what you talk about and youre turning this into something totally different than what I even said. I dont care about the banter in these threads. The only time I ever even “moderate” anything is when its a relentless troll pissing off the entire forum. Even then I let them hang themselves.

I said dont quote my posts about Loma and I wont quote yours. We dont see eye to eye and I think youre an absolute troll when it comes to anything regarding him. You think Im a delusional fanboy.

Thus, theres simply no reason to even have the back and forth. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Lastly, stop crying about insults when you happily toss them out yourself. Lets go ahead and quit pretending those are one sided.

I dont give a shit what you talk about and youre turning this into something totally different than what I even said. I dont care about the banter in these threads. The only time I ever even “moderate” anything is when its a relentless troll pissing off the entire forum. Even then I let them hang themselves.

I said dont quote my posts about Loma and I wont quote yours. We dont see eye to eye and I think youre an absolute troll when it comes to anything regarding him. You think Im a delusional fanboy.

Thus, theres simply no reason to even have the back and forth. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Lastly, stop crying about insults when you happily toss them out yourself. Lets go ahead and quit pretending those are one sided.
You take these conversations too personally. Period. There's no call to talk to anyone the way you have over a fighter. Its embarrassing.

I agree there's been no reason to go back and forth, yet you chime in every few posts to throw a one liner at me. Then lamely act like you're taking the high road. Stop insulting me and the conversation will end instantly.

And "lastly", I treat people with the respect they treat me. So, if you think I'm being a cock, look at yourself. I'll give it back, I never serve it up first.

You take these conversations too personally. Period. There's no call to talk to anyone the way you have over a fighter. Its embarrassing.

I agree there's been no reason to go back and forth, yet you chime in every few posts to throw a one liner at me. Then lamely act like you're taking the high road. Stop insulting me and the conversation will end instantly.

And "lastly", I treat people with the respect they treat me. So, if you think I'm being a cock, look at yourself. I'll give it back, I never serve it up first.
You say the exact same banter shit as the rest of us, youre just the only one who denies it.

You say the exact same banter shit as the rest of us, youre just the only one who denies it.
Agree to disagree, I guess. I don't talk down to people.

Everyone on this page of the thread needs to stop fighting, kiss and then make out while senri watches

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back