Loma vs Campbell for vacant WBC lightweight title

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by svmVR2097, May 7, 2019.

1. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

Except most of that is BS. I didn't have Pac losing to Bradley. The rest of it is just BS anyway. Ward won. Canelo/Golovkin was close. Lomachenko wasn't ready for Salido. But by all means keep jerking each other off while saying BS about me.

2. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

BTW, this is the relevant point in your post. Read what you said after and recognize your hypocrisy.

3. aries

aries Silver Belt

Make up your mind! You didn't have Pac losing to Bradley but then you say Bradley did beat Pac. You need to get your shit straight. I think you are losing it......
    And the fact that you try to defend the worse case of refereeing that I've ever seen just sums you up as full of shit. How you can defend someone who lands 100 plus low blows as not being deducted points is beyond me. But of course you'll come back with 'Lomachenko was holding all the time too....' Yeah so holding scores points like low blows do? No holding does not score points. Low blows that aren't called for being low blows definitely does count as scoring blows. BIG fucking difference. Salido landed 137 power punches that fight, but 105 of them were low blows. Without the low blows Salido wouldn't have won a single round. But you'll either ignore or deflect that point entirely.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    george14 and PUO3 like this.
  4. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

You're imagining things because you're emotional. Salido is a dirty fighter. Always was. Everyone other big name could adjust to it, except for Juanma Lopez and Lomachenko.
    I also notice that everyone keeps ignoring me when I mention all of Lomachneko's holding and pushing in that fight, which is why the ref couldn't take points. You can't call a foul on a guy who is being fouled.
    And Bradley did beat Pac. you don't get to cry away sports statistics. Sorry.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  5. eternaldarkness

eternaldarkness Brown Belt

I fall to believe any fighter can withstand 105 nut shots in a fight. He wouldn't need a stool he would have been sitting on his nuts like a beanbag...

6. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

Thats because its a made up number.

eternaldarkness likes this.
  7. aries

aries Silver Belt

Not all the punches landed on his nuts. Quite a lot of them landed on his hips. Lomachenko is very fucking tough though. He fought through a torn labrum which is meant to be excruciating but he never made a peep about it. If anyone could take many low blows it's Loma.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  8. aries

aries Silver Belt

You'd love to believe that wouldn't you? Here's my notes of the low blows. You should count them yourself if you disagree.
    [​IMG]

9. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

Just looking at round 2 shows me that you basically counted every punch Salido threw to the body a low blow.,

10. XThe GreatestX

XThe GreatestX Silver Belt

This seems a little exaggerated

I actually think Loma’s inability to fight off the back foot was front and center in that fight as well.

eternaldarkness likes this.
  11. aries

aries Silver Belt

I wouldn't know because I can't find my copy of the fight but how do you know how many body shots there were? But it certainly wouldn't surprise me if every body shot he threw that round was low.
    It's how I viewed the fight, maybe I'm biased but I certainly didn't exaggerate. And if you or anyone disagrees then watch the fight for yourselves.

12. Absolut

Absolut Red Belt

For what it’s worth-

My two cents: You guys are being a bit brutal. It’s boxing and we’re all passionate about the sport and our favorites and those we dislike. @Seano is informed, opinionated and stubborn, but I don’t see him trolling. In 3-4 fights Loma is going to prove him right, wrong or we’ll be in the same place and still arguing.

What fun would it be if everyone agreed?

Less personal attacks all around and maybe we don’t turn into the ufc board and/ or chase people away. Sip a cold one and agree to disagree.

GoldenAzazel and BluntTrauma21 like this.
  13. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

Salido landed low a lot but he also did some great body work. Many low blows were also hard to call fouls because of Lomachenko's holding. I get that that sets you guys off but thats how it is.

14. aries

aries Silver Belt

I didn't discount the low blows that Salido hit Lomachenko with when Loma started holding but even if I did and I'm being generous by saying rule half of them out that still over 50 low blows. You don't like to think that Loma got beat because of illegal tactics, I get it but that is the truth.

15. PUO3

PUO3 You are a can. Staff Member Senior Moderator

And once again youre a clown.

You say stupid shit you get stupid responses. Stop saying stupid shit and youll stop getting stupid responses.

16. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

So, are you ever going to address anything I said or will you just continue to be a dick to me because I'm not in the fan club?

For future reference, I'm not looking for your validation. I don't care if you think what I say is valid.You have an awfully big head and talk down to people in this forum A LOT. I'm a little tired of you telling me what I can and can't talk about here. You insulting me the way you and others you've encouraged is pathetic and if you can't converse with me like a reasonable adult person ,then don't talk to me. I've noticed you encourage this behavior against other posters in the past as well.

You and another poster have muddled this whole thread with page after page of empty insults, all because I don't see a fight like you? Honestly, I think you're egging me on a bit. I see what you're trying to do here.

I welcome you and any other posters to comment on what I say and discuss it like a rational person. If you can't do that, then don't respond. This is an open forum where we discuss boxing, not a fan club.

GoldenAzazel likes this.
  17. BluntTrauma21

BluntTrauma21 Broner Brody / Pulev Posse

Yeah, I've gotten into a ton of debates/arguments w/ Sean over the years, heated ones at times. Yeah he's an old curmudgeon who goes against the grain at times. but I will say that after all the arguments I've been in w/ the dude over the years he doesn't seem to hold too much of a grudge for long. We could be fucking assholes to each other in one thread and joke around w/ each other in another thread the same day.

I always say, this place wouldn't be the same w/o Seano. It might be better, but it wouldn't be the same :).

As for the Loma thing, popcorn.gif. I really don't care either way, Seano doesn't like the guy and others do, and the spice itt is making it worth the read, I am not taking sides, just enjoying the drama, haha, it's pretty funny stuff.

GoldenAzazel and Hagler like this.
  18. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

Thanks for saying I'm an asshole. That means a lot.

GoldenAzazel likes this.
  19. Hagler

Hagler Man of wealth and taste

<{JustBleed}>

BluntTrauma21 likes this.
  20. BluntTrauma21

BluntTrauma21 Broner Brody / Pulev Posse

Mehh, you're more of a dick than an asshole, imo.