Loma Had a Injured Shoulder Doing Fight

Yeah they are

Against Lopez (total punches thrown per round)

Round 1: 4
Round 2: 12
Round 3: 11
Round 4: 9
Round 5: 9
Round 6: 13
Round 7: 22
Round 8: 38
Round 9: 38
Round 10: 44
Round 11: 62
Round 12: 59

Against Campbell (total punches thrown per round)

Round 1: 10
Round 2: 33
Round 3: 33
Round 4: 46
Round 5: 41
Round 6: 37
Round 7: 53
Round 8: 68
Round 9: 33
Round 10: 39
Round 11: 97
Round 12: 37
Teofimo Lopez vs. Vasiliy Lomachenko - CompuBox Punch Stats
Lomachenko vs. Campbell - CompuBox Punch Stats

I don't trust the stats. I just started rewatching the fight. Counted 7 punches landed by Teo in round 2, so I wonder why Compubox has 11 landing. Do they count jabs that touch the guard because it sure seemed like they were counting them. And I give round 2 to Loma. Of those 7, Teo landed about 3 decent body shots and 1 semi-blocked shot to the head but Loma landed 4 good head shots.

And 3 rounds in and Loma has thrown just 2 hooks with his right hand.

Last edited:
as a man. I can agree with putting bread on the table if making Internet memes
On a weekly basis.
memes guy is like this. He thinks his opinion matters, he is some kind king here.

I really hope that catches on. If you aren’t a kid 40s childless weirdo. I hope your son is proud if dad and his dad to act like a woman and post pictures of men failing.
But if you did have children which you don’t. You would have girls. As your an effimate male, not man. Who revels In other men’s losses.

you’re a a full knuckle queen who is braggadocios online.
Nothing wrong, sports memes does not have anyone interested about his opinions in real life. 5 years in forums.

And hopes for a career of putting up memes. Of stupid shit. Like “ got. Milk” with a picture of bob sapp.
Nice carrer for him, I just had put this weirdo in ignore list.
He is thinking that his opinions matters more and he is some kind of king there.
Maybe he will cry if ppl will not read his posts..........

there is ignore list, no worth to waste time by reading weird ppl posts.
use it. he will cry ........

It sucks to try that hard and still sound like such a corn ball.
I didn't coin it. Stop being a clown. Somebody is still upset almost a week later. Should probably stop before you cry about getting banned. Calm the emotions down.

I’m not upset at all. And Why would I care if I got banned from an Internet forum? Sherdog is literally my only form of social media which means absolutely nothing to me. Guys like you carry on and think sports matters to me as much as you. I don’t know man. I’m still fans of both guys. You must be a tiny man or something as you get to mouth off on the Internet. I don’t get it. But I hope you get some inner strength from that.
I guess keep cracking at it with weekly sports memes. And I hope that’s a positive for you and yours and it pays your bills.
good luck little buddy. I wish ya the best.

memes guy is like this. He thinks his opinion matters, he is some kind king here.

Nothing wrong, sports memes does not have anyone interested about his opinions in real life. 5 years in forums.

He is thinking that his opinions matters more and he is some kind of king there.

I don’t mind reading his posts at all. He’s like an ex who brings things up that matter nothing to you and she’s like ahaaahaa!

i would imagine he’s an adult man so I get a kick out of his responses.

Like your opinion matters. People who cant accept fight results are weirder.

Lol yet you chose to like one of my other posts. Clearly my opinion matters.

Anyway, if your second sentence pertained to me, I'm not disputing the result of the Loma vs Lopez fight. We actually have that in common.

Not really. I can just just string a sentence or 2 together and make a coherent on topic thoughts.
Unlike you mashing your your face into your keyboard.
I’m not upset at all. And Why would I care if I got banned from an Internet forum? Sherdog is literally my only form of social media which means absolutely nothing to me. Guys like you carry on and think sports matters to me as much as you. I don’t know man. I’m still fans of both guys. You must be a tiny man or something as you get to mouth off on the Internet. I don’t get it. But I hope you get some inner strength from that.
I guess keep cracking at it with weekly sports memes. And I hope that’s a positive for you and yours and it pays your bills.
good luck little buddy. I wish ya the best.
"I dont care if I post here or not yet I keep posting here"
Stop trying so hard to be funny you just sound like clownish tool who has nothing to bring to the table knowledge wise.
Loma lost to a younger better fighter get over it.
Lol yet you chose to like one of my other posts. Clearly my opinion matters.

Anyway, if your second sentence pertained to me, I'm not disputing the result of the Loma vs Lopez fight. We actually have that in common.
I dont even know who you are... glad you keep track of likes like a teenage girl on social media
You guys value your fan non expert opinions way too much.

We have guys making up their own stats now...great. lol

Last edited:
Back