Loma Had a Injured Shoulder Doing Fight

Not far off from his numbers vs Campbell actually.
interesting, I'd have to rewatch and compare the performances. Campbell isn't a huge puncher though and I'm under the impression he was a fair bit rangier than Lopez.

To be clear, I don't accept injury excuses, if Loma wanted to fight at his best he shouldn't have come in hte ring injured and I picked Lopez even under the impression that Loma wasn't injured.

Not far off from his numbers vs Campbell actually.
Yeah they are

Against Lopez (total punches thrown per round)

Round 1: 4
Round 2: 12
Round 3: 11
Round 4: 9
Round 5: 9
Round 6: 13
Round 7: 22
Round 8: 38
Round 9: 38
Round 10: 44
Round 11: 62
Round 12: 59

Against Campbell (total punches thrown per round)

Round 1: 10
Round 2: 33
Round 3: 33
Round 4: 46
Round 5: 41
Round 6: 37
Round 7: 53
Round 8: 68
Round 9: 33
Round 10: 39
Round 11: 97
Round 12: 37
Teofimo Lopez vs. Vasiliy Lomachenko - CompuBox Punch Stats
Lomachenko vs. Campbell - CompuBox Punch Stats

Yeah they are

Against Lopez (total punches thrown per round)

Round 2: 12
Round 3: 11
Round 4: 9
Round 5: 9
Round 6: 13
Round 7: 22
Round 8: 38
Round 9: 38
Round 10: 44
Round 11: 62
Round 12: 59

Against Campbell (total punches thrown per round)

Round 1: 10
Round 2: 33
Round 3: 33
Round 4: 46
Round 5: 41
Round 6: 37
Round 7: 53
Round 8: 68
Round 9: 33
Round 10: 39
Round 11: 97
Round 12: 37
Teofimo Lopez vs. Vasiliy Lomachenko - CompuBox Punch Stats
Lomachenko vs. Campbell - CompuBox Punch Stats
We're talking about jabs.

ah the secret shoulder surgery, floyd used it for Castillo 1 and Pac used it against Floyd.
Classic honestly.

Sadly most people dont realize there is such a thing as “being medically cleared to fight”...

Needs to swim in Pacquiao's magical sea, ASAP.
Nah he need’s khabib’s tub.
It can also cure Pac’s homophobia.
upload_2020-10-22_2-9-43.png

If he was hurt to the point his dad wanted him to pull out of the fight, you would think Loma would have tried to get him outta there early, instead of feinting for 6 rounds

We're talking about jabs.
Jabs would be a good thing to look at because it's the most frequent punch thrown with the lead hand but it's also just a single punch. Ward had to remind us on commentary that Loma also has hooks and uppercuts off the lead hand which is obvious given his style but most of his work off the lead hand was far below what we would've expected to see. Even if we look at jabs thrown though there's a big difference in output. More jabs would've been thrown against Campbell because he's also a southpaw like Loma is but again that's just the jab and the difference is well beyond what that closed stance dynamic of the fight would tell us.

Jabs thrown per round

Against Campbell

Round 1: 8
Round 2: 20
Round 3: 22
Round 4: 29
Round 5: 16
Round 6: 21
Round 7: 20
Round 8: 24
Round 9: 20
Round 10: 17
Round 11: 15
Round 12: 10

Against Lopez

Round 2: 3
Round 3: 6
Round 4: 8
Round 5: 7
Round 6: 10
Round 7: 12
Round 8: 18
Round 9: 21
Round 10: 24
Round 11: 21
Round 12: 15

Jabs would be a good thing to look at because it's the most frequent punch thrown with the lead hand but it's also just a single punch. Ward had to remind us on commentary that Loma also has hooks and uppercuts off the lead hand which is obvious given his style but most of his work off the lead hand was far below what we would've expected to see. Even if we look at jabs thrown though there's a big difference in output. More jabs would've been thrown against Campbell because he's also a southpaw like Loma is but again that's just the jab and the difference is well beyond what that closed stance dynamic of the fight would tell us.

Jabs thrown per round

Against Campbell

Round 1: 8
Round 2: 20
Round 3: 22
Round 4: 29
Round 5: 16
Round 6: 21
Round 7: 20
Round 8: 24
Round 9: 20
Round 10: 17
Round 11: 15
Round 12: 10

Against Lopez

Round 2: 3
Round 3: 6
Round 4: 8
Round 5: 7
Round 6: 10
Round 7: 12
Round 8: 18
Round 9: 21
Round 10: 24
Round 11: 21
Round 12: 15
Looks pretty similar to me other than those early rounds he couldn't figure out Teofimo's right hand.

Shortly memory huh. Plenty of people did, simply reading the comments on different platforms displayed that. No matter how pathetic an excuse someone can come up with, some people will agree, Wilder included.
Did not see one here or in person. The fans making Loma excuses are the worst I've seen in some time. Let's not forget Wilder had an injury and surgery too 2nd fight....

This is seriously becoming the most # of individual excuse threads for 1 solid loss.
Lomasexualism is breaking the internet.

Is the lomosexissm line your big break into support income for your family.

as a man. I can agree with putting bread on the table if making Internet memes
On a weekly basis. I really hope that catches on. If you aren’t a kid 40s childless weirdo. I hope your son is proud if dad and his dad to act like a woman and post pictures of men failing.
But if you did have children which you don’t. You would have girls. As your an effimate male, not man. Who revels In other men’s losses.

you’re a a full knuckle queen who is braggadocios online. And hopes for a career of putting up memes. Of stupid shit. Like “ got. Milk” with a picture of bob sapp.

you’re clever. You’re really clever.

Did not see one here or in person. The fans making Loma excuses are the worst I've seen in some time. Let's not forget Wilder had an injury and surgery too 2nd fight....

Pac's shoulder is up there as well. Like I've mentioned before, once you step into that ring, you've declared yourself ready to fight. Anybody who's competed in boxing or combat sports knows you tend to carry at least one thing into a bout. Lesson here for Loma is to have a rematch clause next time. Fan of Loma but it's all on him.

Is the lomosexissm line your big break into support income for your family.

as a man. I can agree with putting bread on the table if making Internet memes
On a weekly basis. I really hope that catches on. If you aren’t a kid 40s childless weirdo. I hope your son is proud if dad and his dad to act like a woman and post pictures of men failing.
But if you did have children which you don’t. You would have girls. As your an effimate male, not man. Who revels In other men’s losses.

you’re a a full knuckle queen who is braggadocios online. And hopes for a career of putting up memes. Of stupid shit. Like “ got. Milk” with a picture of bob sapp.

you’re clever. You’re really clever.
It sucks to try that hard and still sound like such a corn ball.
I didn't coin it. Stop being a clown. Somebody is still upset almost a week later. Should probably stop before you cry about getting banned. Calm the emotions down.

It sucks to try that hard and still sound like such a corn ball.
I didn't coin it. Stop being a clown. Somebody is still upset almost a week later. Should probably stop before you cry about getting banned. Calm the emotions down.
Props for use of "corn ball" and "clown" in the same post. I approve. I'll have you know I single-handedly brought back "clown" 30 years ago. Nobody was using it anymore. Told my kids that story several years back and they had the whole HS saying (i.e. overusing) it---for 8 years and counting now. No lie. lol
I would hear them. "That's clownish". "Don't be a clown". lol

Its fine. We'll know when they rematch again.

Actually this happened Sunday, most of you tards are just lining up your news off the date its posted here.

Anyway, these releases only divide things further because fans can't mutually respect anything. We're all divisive, tribal morons.

Apparently, Loma had a damaged nose going into the fight too.

Pathetic excuses. Loma was medically cleared to fight and lost fair and square to Lopez because he was concerned about Lopez speed and power before Lopez gas in the later rounds. Loma and many of his fans have absolutely no shame. But if they need excuses to sleep better at night after what happened last Saturday, then let them sleep well.

Back