LOL Woman wants divorce after wedding

Guy is a dick for that but she is a dumb cunt so it balances out.

They sound like a coupleacunts to me

They both sound terrible honestly. Why the hell would he do that. Total douche move. And she is wildly overreacting. Basically, they are both going to have a very short and obnoxious marriage if they try to stay together.

He will do some stupid “prank” to her for tik tok that it will involve her worst fears, she will overreact and throw the boiling spaghetti water in his face.

IMO it was worth it

I got married just before Christmas and am hoping to be divorced or annulled by the end of January. Obviously, that wasn’t the plan originally, but …

I never cared about getting married, but I wasn’t opposed to it. So when my boyfriend proposed in 2020, we decided to go for it. We each took on about half the responsibility for organizing the wedding, but I think I was pretty reasonable about compromise when he really wanted something. My only hard-and-fast rule was that he would not rub cake in my face at the reception.

Being a reasonable man who knows me well, he didn’t. Instead, he grabbed me by the back of the head and shoved my head down into it. It was planned since the cake was DESTROYED, and he had a bunch of cupcakes as backup.

I left. Next day I told him we were done. I am standing by that. The thing is that over the holidays EVERYONE has gotten together to tell me I should give him a second chance. That I am overreacting because of my issues (I am VERY claustrophobic after a car accident years ago, and I absolutely panicked at being shoved into a cake and held there). That I love him (even though right now I don’t feel that at all), he loves me, and that means not giving up at the first hurdle. I don’t want to, but everyone is so united and confident in their assurance I am making a terrible mistake that I wonder if they are right.​

https://slate.com/human-interest/2022/01/dear-prudence-wedding-stunt-goodbye.html

Nice. We need more pasta threads. Good job man

Not the funniest one I’ve ever read, but it’s the thought that counts.

Sounds extremely real.

lol

RR and Yeti (former OT guys) used to find great pastas and post them once in a while. There’s some truly hilarious shit out there.

Some of the old Sherdog @Doubled stuff is hilarious too

Most women probably hope to only ever have one wedding. Sounds like a real duck move to pull on her special day.

Not many women likes to have her make up and hair messed with outside the bedroom, and certainly not in front of friends with cameras taking videos.

Guy dodged a bullet, wife has a serious stick up her bum.

I have friends that have experienced trauma before. It's not just simple to "get over it", when its gets triggered, you have to help them get through it.
And from the story, the woman got triggered and the husband didn't understand that. If you're spouse doesn't understand that then it might be best that both part ways.

It does sound incident on what the husband did...but if you want to trigger your wifes trauma for laughs at a family gathering, after saying you wouldn't...then are they really good together?

That has to be the stupidest "tradition " I have ever heard or seen. We didn't do dumb shit like that when a got married.

He is an ass hole and she is a dumb ass for getting married when she really didn't want to.

They are better off without each other.

IMO it was worth it

I got married just before Christmas and am hoping to be divorced or annulled by the end of January. Obviously, that wasn’t the plan originally, but …

I never cared about getting married, but I wasn’t opposed to it. So when my boyfriend proposed in 2020, we decided to go for it. We each took on about half the responsibility for organizing the wedding, but I think I was pretty reasonable about compromise when he really wanted something. My only hard-and-fast rule was that he would not rub cake in my face at the reception.

Being a reasonable man who knows me well, he didn’t. Instead, he grabbed me by the back of the head and shoved my head down into it. It was planned since the cake was DESTROYED, and he had a bunch of cupcakes as backup.

I left. Next day I told him we were done. I am standing by that. The thing is that over the holidays EVERYONE has gotten together to tell me I should give him a second chance. That I am overreacting because of my issues (I am VERY claustrophobic after a car accident years ago, and I absolutely panicked at being shoved into a cake and held there). That I love him (even though right now I don’t feel that at all), he loves me, and that means not giving up at the first hurdle. I don’t want to, but everyone is so united and confident in their assurance I am making a terrible mistake that I wonder if they are right.​

https://slate.com/human-interest/2022/01/dear-prudence-wedding-stunt-goodbye.html

Thats one of the dumbest things a guy could do on the biggest day for a woman outside of childbirth. Dont really blame her. If he did that imagine the fun filled days shed have to look forward to, lol

All the people saying he's literally Hitler, it's an old wedding tradition. Doesn't mean it's not stupid to do necessarily, but it's most likely not something he did just to piss her off.

All the people saying he's literally Hitler, it's an old wedding tradition. Doesn't mean it's not stupid to do necessarily, but it's most likely not something he did just to piss her off.
She asked for it not to be done. Forewarned him it was a deal breaker. So he goes beyond just mushing a small piece of cake (which is the usual traditional way), to full on face planting her into the cake.

But she's overreacting? Come on bro. There are posters here that would whoop a dudes ass for a lot less if their friends did something to embarrass them they explicitly asked them not to do during an important time. There's time for fuckery, and then there's time to man up and act like an adult. This frat bro fucked around and found out if the story is true. And the woman is not blameless, I already stated she had no business getting married in the first place, and the marriage was doomed either way.

My wedding. Wife told me cake smashing was a deal breaker. I agreed. We spent hundreds of dollars on hair and make up. It made sense. But she also had to concede that the garter ceremony was mine to do with as I pleased. I told her I was going under the dress all the way with a mining hat on and using my teeth. And I did. It's all about compromises.

Guy sounds like a complete douche nozzle. If that's a true story, she's better off with out him.
that is the most ridiculous thing to complain about. Getting in a car crash and having your head put into a cake are like the opposite things. the biggest overreaction ever if real. People need to grow the fuck up.

I don't care about this woman's feeling, but I still think the dude should have his balls chopped off just for ruining a perfectly good cake.

Back