Media Lol remember when Tony Ferguson got mogged by Fabricio Werdum

Yeah Werdum is also 6 years older. When Werdum was his age he was the HW champion of the world and had just beaten a seemingly unbeatable Cain Velasquez. Do you think Ferguson will still be competitive at 42 ?

Levels to it
I don’t believe tony has ever failed a drug Test. Hate to break it to you but all your favorites were on the juice it’s ok still real to me..
Both locked in a room without any witnesses or anything to grab. Who would win ?
Where in the world do u see 2 millionaires fight for free? You are a special one if you think two millionaires will risk it all for a stupid circumstance???

Imagine thinking Werdum came out of that looking better. He had a tantrum and left the area while a guy 100lbs lighter than him remained perfectly calm.
I’m ok with it. Serious athletes are very competitive and as ridiculous as it can seem objectively, having someone you know you could break their fucking neck in seconds tell you you aren’t shit can draw some emotions.

I don’t believe tony has ever failed a drug Test. Hate to break it to you but all your favorites were on the juice it’s ok still real to me..

Where in the world do u see 2 millionaires fight for free? You are a special one if you think two millionaires will risk it all for a stupid circumstance???
Lmao only nerds care about PEDs. If the general public actually gave a damn the NFL wouldn't exist

Werdum would have done it.

Ferg is sometimes too cocky for his own good. Werdum would literally kill him if they fought.

I respect Tony but there are levels to it, Werdum is an all-time great, former HW champ, with wins over Cain, Fedor, Ubereem ... Tony's never managed to touch (real) gold and his best win is arguably Kevin Lee.
There was no reason for him to be disrespectful towards the Brazilian, so it was fun to see him get outmogged by Fabricio.

Werdum was the one being obnoxious and ended up looking like an idiot here.

Tony immediately won that exchange when he said "Have fun fighting on my undercard" lol

LOL...don't know why anyone here thinks Tony's just acting brave for the cameras...knows that guys are there to stop it...

There are zero fucks emanating from this guy. He would go to war with Felecia at the drop of a hat.

Not saying he's going to win anything but zero fucks here.

I think Ferguson came out of that looking better. Werdum interrupted him for no reason in a matter that didn’t concern him.

You can correct me if i missunderstood. Cause you are smaller compared to the other guy you feel its ok to equalize by using weapons? Thats what it sounds to me.
No....there are 2 guys in a bar and they get in an argument..small and large have nothing to do w it..they could be equal size...they trade insults and decide to step outside and settle it like men. One leads the way out the door and the other smashes a beer bottle over his head from behind and the guy goes down with a fractured skull and the guy who hit him kicks him in the face a couple of times and then gives him the finger, tells him to suck his dick, and calmly goes back to his seat and finishes his drink. The beaten guy slowly gets up and leaves...no cops are called by anyone. So was it fair? Not really. Is it life? Yup, I saw this shit happen every day. But there are no rules in life and what kinda moron turns their back on a guy who he is about to go outside and fight. There are no rules, nothing is fair or unfair...life is what you're willing to do....no rules, no unfair, no crying home to mommy....if you dont want your ass kicked, dont argue with strangers in bars, or stay out of bars altogether.....there is no honor in life on the street....if you want honor in your life you are responsible for making sure you never stray into the dishonorable side of the street...you stay with honorable people.

No....there are 2 guys in a bar and they get in an argument..small and large have nothing to do w it..they could be equal size...they trade insults and decide to step outside and settle it like men. One leads the way out the door and the other smashes a beer bottle over his head from behind and the guy goes down with a fractured skull and the guy who hit him kicks him in the face a couple of times and then gives him the finger, tells him to suck his dick, and calmly goes back to his seat and finishes his drink. The beaten guy slowly gets up and leaves...no cops are called by anyone. So was it fair? Not really. Is it life? Yup, I saw this shit happen every day. But there are no rules in life and what kinda moron turns their back on a guy who he is about to go outside and fight. There are no rules, nothing is fair or unfair...life is what you're willing to do....no rules, no unfair, no crying home to mommy....if you dont want your ass kicked, dont argue with strangers in bars, or stay out of bars altogether.....there is no honor in life on the street....if you want honor in your life you are responsible for making sure you never stray into the dishonorable side of the street...you stay with honorable people.
That guy ia a bitch for using a weapon in an agreed fight. Its not even honor i couldnt look myself in the mirror i would be a half man at best. You can make all the justifications you want life is not fair yet your a a bitch if you do it. I can see maybe if your are less than, you could easily justify it though.

Werdum needs to pick on guys his own size.

GenerousGreatAstrangiacoral-size_restricted.gif

There are people on this forum that literally think ferguson would beat werdum in a fight
yup..half the knobs on this thread who think Ferguson was cool for running his mouth wreckless...too bad Werdum didn't just throw him a beating right there..i have read threads about this where Ferg butt boys talk as if this would be a fight. In a room alone Ferguson doesn't say shit...

Werdum doesnt give a shit. Thats what i like about him. Besides all the goofyness the dude is ready to throw down at a moments notice. This is a dude who fought TEH REEM 3 fuckin times
it is odd to me that people admire Ferguson for being a show pony and disrespecting a great for no reason other than to look like a tough guy on camera. Total bitch move yet people admire it? weird

Reactions: HHJ
I can tell most on this thread are the type to talk shit to a big guy when you have a crowd around but keep your mouths shut when no one is watching. How Fab became the bad guy for some little bitch dissing him in front of a camera is beyond me. He should have let Ferguson clown him and then what?

nah werdum destroyed him verbally. tony was a dick and got called out for it.

Lol that size difference is ridiculous.

Back