Media Lol remember when Tony Ferguson got mogged by Fabricio Werdum

Imagine thinking Werdum came out of that looking better. He had a tantrum and left the area while a guy 100lbs lighter than him remained perfectly calm.

Agreed, Tony can be a bit of a rude douche at times but there is no wrong here. He is giving an interview whilst Werdum is having a casual conversation right next to him, all he said was hold on brother I'm talking...all Werdum had to reply with was sorry my bad but for whatever reason took it as a personal insult, Brazilians can be hot headed.

Would Werdum best the shit out of Ferguson? I'm not so sure about that and I appreciate that Tony didn't appear to back down

um, it looked like he was ready to back it up to me. When Werdum got up, Tony immediately with zero hesitation got up too. And didnt take so much as a fucking inch step make. Werdum walked away, not Tony.

you may say it was a front but I think Tony is the one exception where he was ready to go, and the thought/reality that Werdum would literally kill him didn't even factor into his mind.

I'm not even saying Tony was right or wrong in what caused this situation. just that he certainly didnt tuck tail and run away when shit got real. I'm pretty sure Tony would fight a 10 foot giant if he felt disrespected.

Agreed, Tony can be a bit of a rude douche at times but there is no wrong here. He is giving an interview whilst Werdum is having a casual conversation right next to him, all he said was hold on brother I'm talking...all Werdum had to reply with was sorry my bad but for whatever reason took it as a personal insult, Brazilians can be hot headed.

They were both doing media obligations and speaking with several reporters asking questions to them. Tony was rude and deserved to get shit for that. Werdum did nothing wrong.

It's easy to act tough in front of camera with the UFC staff around. If Ferg met Fabricio in a corridor without any witnesses, he would never have been that impertinent. Hell he wouldn't even dare stare at him in the eyes
You sure about that?! Like really certain?

I wouldn't bet shit on that Tony legit straight jacket type

Do you people seriously believe a 245lbs 6’4 UFC and two time ADCC HW champion would struggle against Tony? Delusional fanboying.
No need to get excited This thread is actually fascinating to read and I appreciate both opinions on the matter Of course you make sense but Tony has a lot going for him that Werdum doesn't and of course Tony's punches would probably feel like pitterpatter but I still wouldn't bet the farm that Werdum would torch Tony

and my opinion, did not give one fuck there and certainly would've engaged

Tony is a douche, he was asking for an ass besting. Most of you haven’t seen the video, there are three separate moments that Tony crosses the line.

All my maricones de mierda stand up! Pease stand up! Please stand up! All my maricones de mierda.,.....

Last edited:
if anyone thinks Tony represents any danger to Werdum.... wow, go roll or spar with a local heavyweight.

<{danayeah}><{danayeah}><{danayeah}><{danayeah}><{danayeah}><{danayeah}>
Tony is actually a greater fighter than werdum p4p despite never having touched gold like werdum has but yes he is too small and would be destroyed by werdum in an actual fight
In an actual fight there are no rules. What if tferg invited his craziest friends and guns who win them?.. rules are rules when there are no rules anything Goes..

Last edited:
Who am I kidding he likely would get folded like a beach chair but I still appreciate that Ferguson actually thinks he can ankle pick him

And 100 percent he'd be acting that way against Werdum with or without the cameras Lol

"Have fun on my undercard"

fYChJvX.png

<{Heymansnicker}>

To be fair, Werdum should have been on the main card over that pos Hardy

Werdum is a dick often times. He looks like the fool almost in all of those times.

What's funnier is when he starts switching between English & Portuguese. He'll try to sound like he's not saying anything too bad in English, and then starts swearing in Portuguese using slurs that would get him fined, suspended or fired if he said it in English. He does that in this interview - I think he used some ethnic slurs, and might have called Tony a gay slur as well when yelling at him in Portuguese. I like watching the guy fight, but Werdum can be a piece of shit sometimes.

Everybody thinks Werdum is all fun and games with his goofy smile, until u piss him off and u realize hes a giant 6 foot 4 SKILLED monster

<{danayeah}><{danayeah}><{danayeah}><{danayeah}><{danayeah}><{danayeah}>
In an actual fight there are no rules. What if tferg invited his craziest friends and guns who win them?.. rules are rules when there are no rules anything Goes..

Both locked in a room without any witnesses or anything to grab. Who would win ?

Theres things a man does and things he doesnt do. Its one thing if you get attacked when you did nothing and another when you agree to fight. The kinda guy who would use such things in an altercation must feel weak enough to do it.
You must lead a sheltered life and you are definitely appearing to be the type of guy who thinks there are rules to fighting and life...sure, if you're a pro, you agree to rules and you might feel weak, as you say, if in the middle of a UFC fight you took a fork from your waistline and stabbed your opponent or more toward reality, you used PEDs to cheat...but that NOT what I'm referring to.....I'm referring to the street, to life in the city, to reality, where one guy picks on another guy in a bar and gets beat up or stabbed and then complains that it was unfair...its even like a wreastler beating a striker by holding them against the fence and sherdoggers complain because in their minds there is some imaginary rule that says you have to stand toe to toe in the middle and swing til one guy wins.....and I'm not saying you're one of those fans but I'm talking about something that is clear and I've seen it 1000 times hanging out is dingy bars for 40 years......guys like Werdum will mess with the wrong dude, large or small, get beat up, stabbed or shot, and then the crowd talks about it saying it wasnt a fair fight as if there is something in existence as a fair fight .......

You must lead a sheltered life and you are definitely appearing to be the type of guy who thinks there are rules to fighting and life...sure, if you're a pro, you agree to rules and you might feel weak, as you say, if in the middle of a UFC fight you took a fork from your waistline and stabbed your opponent or more toward reality, you used PEDs to cheat...but that NOT what I'm referring to.....I'm referring to the street, to life in the city, to reality, where one guy picks on another guy in a bar and gets beat up or stabbed and then complains that it was unfair...its even like a wreastler beating a striker by holding them against the fence and sherdoggers complain because in their minds there is some imaginary rule that says you have to stand toe to toe in the middle and swing til one guy wins.....and I'm not saying you're one of those fans but I'm talking about something that is clear and I've seen it 1000 times hanging out is dingy bars for 40 years......guys like Werdum will mess with the wrong dude, large or small, get beat up, stabbed or shot, and then the crowd talks about it saying it wasnt a fair fight as if there is something in existence as a fair fight .......
You can correct me if i missunderstood. Cause you are smaller compared to the other guy you feel its ok to equalize by using weapons? Thats what it sounds to me.

Back