Media LOL Coach Dewey Cooper hating on McGregor claims Pacquiao stops him and hits too hard

I thought the commentary was very reasonable in the context of a boxing match. I haven't seen any of the top boxers step into the octagon.

This absolutely true...since when is truth hating
smh didnt you hear how he said Pacman has a titanimum chin lol come on he acts like Conor has no shot in hurting Manny, that is hating hard

Im realistic with it, I analyze the entire fight, Conor showed vicious bone crushing power with his shoulder against Cowboy, Conor can use that dirty boxing moves in the clinch and bust him up off a break.

B hop was an expert at dirty slick tactics like that.

Another thing is 5 foot 5 and 145 pounds soaking wet versus 5 foot 10 and 173 pounds rehydrated

Size will come to play, Pacman has snap but he gasses now, if this was Pac of 2009 the energizer bunny who could throw a thousand power shots and recover in 60 seconds and get stronger as the fight went on, sure he would blitz Conor

The only fighter Pacquiao has stopped in the last 10 years is Matthysse.

its even an insult giving conor a chance on winning against manny

Damn, usually your “I hate Pacquiao” threads are strictly in the boxing forum.

I like Dewey he seems like a good dude, but LOL Kevin Lee needs to tell his coach to chill with the nonsense, this is too much he said Paquiao hits way too hard and has a titanium chin, if his chin is titanium how come Marquez slept him with ease?

Watch for a good laugh guys

i think we should laugh at you.

Pacquiao obviously hits way too hard and stops him. Are you insane to think otherwise?

Worst case scenario for Conor is that he actually does have an iron chin, and because of that Manny causes permanent damage to his face like he did to Margarito. He'd be better off getting knocked out than taking 12 rounds of trauma.

But we already know Conor. As soon as he starts taking a horrific beating, he'll give up and the referee will save him. He'll then say he wanted to go out on his shield, even though he was given the opportunity to do just that and chose to quit.

Conor doesn't have the power or technique to hurt Manny. That's not a shot at Conor, the guy is a great MMA fighter. But boxing is different, which is why Floyd walked him down like a plodding retiree.

I like Dewey he seems like a good dude, but LOL Kevin Lee needs to tell his coach to chill with the nonsense, this is too much he said Paquiao hits way too hard and has a titanium chin, if his chin is titanium how come Marquez slept him with ease?

Dewey is exactly right. Pac took everything Keith Thurman had to give for breakfast who is a MUCH harder puncher than Mcgregor. Pac then made Thurman bleed out of every hole in his face and punched him so hard to the body that Thurman spit out his mouth piece in horror of what might come next. He did that against an elite in his prime boxer in Keith Thurman what do you think he would do against a guy with one pro boxing fight where he was stopped. Conor is not a very good pro boxer which was demonstrated in his fight against Floyd and why he fights primarily in MMA. Floyd has hand problems and took Mcgregor out, Manny has naturally loaded gloves and the fastest hands that Mcgregor will ever see in his life. Pac would destroy Conor and take years off his career.

you really need to stop making threads when it comes to pac.

And yes Pac would destroy mcgregor in a boxing ring and probably wont carry him like Floyd did.

smh didnt you hear how he said Pacman has a titanimum chin lol come on he acts like Conor has no shot in hurting Manny, that is hating hard

Im realistic with it, I analyze the entire fight, Conor showed vicious bone crushing power with his shoulder against Cowboy, Conor can use that dirty boxing moves in the clinch and bust him up off a break.

B hop was an expert at dirty slick tactics like that.

Another thing is 5 foot 5 and 145 pounds soaking wet versus 5 foot 10 and 173 pounds rehydrated

Size will come to play, Pacman has snap but he gasses now, if this was Pac of 2009 the energizer bunny who could throw a thousand power shots and recover in 60 seconds and get stronger as the fight went on, sure he would blitz Conor

So you're betting on manny Pacquiao to gas before connor? Fuckouttahere

Marquez fought him 4 times and caught lightning in a bottle with that punch. It was the first time Pac had been KO'd since 1999, despite the fact that he fought the best fighters of his generation over the course of the 2000s and 2010s. He is 40 and still fighting the best in the division and holding his own. He does have a granite chin.

Last edited:
Manny would DESTROY Conor in a boxing match

To think otherwise doesn't make you a Conor fan but a Conor nuthugger

I like Conor but he loses bad in a boxing ring with Pac Man

Did you see what Pacquiao did to Thurman? Who is the same size as Conor but better boxing

Did you see what Conor 2.0 did to Cowboy?
So you are comparing Cerrone to Thurman in regards to Boxing? I literally thought you were some middle school kid from your other posts in other threads, so I paid no mind to them, but it's obvious now that you are an adult trolling.

Manny isnt 'skilled' enough to carry Connor the way Money May did.

Connor would be better off fighting Floyd again. Manny would sleep him or make him quit in 2 rounds. Really. Connor talking about angles and all but come on..against Manny? I like connor but in boxing its a waste of time. I do admire his hustle though. These guys are prizefighters.

So you are comparing Cerrone to Thurman in regards to Boxing? I literally thought you were some middle school kid from your other posts in other threads, so I paid no mind to them, but it's obvious now that you are an adult trolling.

Pac is 45 years old ... isnt he retired?

Pac is 45 years old ... isnt he retired?
You mean 41, not officially retired and just last year was 8th on Forbes highest paid athletes over the past decade. But continue trolling, the mature will just reply with reality. Next..

Back