Media LOL Coach Dewey Cooper hating on McGregor claims Pacquiao stops him and hits too hard

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I like Dewey he seems like a good dude, but LOL Kevin Lee needs to tell his coach to chill with the nonsense, this is too much he said Paquiao hits way too hard and has a titanium chin, if his chin is titanium how come Marquez slept him with ease?

Watch for a good laugh guys

He has a great chin and jumped into a perfect punch

Manby kills Conor in boxing

Imagine Manny from 2009??

Manny would murder Conor in the boxing ring. I don't think anyone is going to argue that

He has a great chin and jumped into a perfect punch

Manby kills Conor in boxing

Imagine Manny from 2009??
They both got a chance to ko each other im just sick of boxing heads hyping up a 5 foot 5 and 145 pound soaking wet 42 year old ancient Pacquiao who gassed in the Thurman fight as a guy who will have no issue with Conor.

Size comes into play at some point

pretty disrespectful to just talk about him like hes some random coach

How come there is no thumbs down feature on here?
I get you are going for a gimmick account, but fuck right off with this Conor vs Manny shit. You don't think Conor has a chance and Conor doesn't think he has a chance. No one is retarded enough to think Conor can out box Manny

We all saw how hard Conor hit in boxing. He is pillow fisted.

Last edited:
They both got a chance to ko each other im just sick of boxing heads hyping up a 5 foot 5 and 145 pound soaking wet 42 year old ancient Pacquiao who gassed in the Thurman fight as a guy who will have no issue with Conor.

Size comes into play at some point
this aint it chief...............I'm captain of the Conor express, but Manny even today would really hurt Conor. After the first ~45 seconds that size difference would mean nothin

Conor does not have power like an elite boxer does, Manny would slice through Conor like butter. He wouldn't play with him like Floyd.

Last edited:
I like Dewey he seems like a good dude, but LOL Kevin Lee needs to tell his coach to chill with the nonsense, this is too much he said Paquiao hits way too hard and has a titanium chin, if his chin is titanium how come Marquez slept him with ease?

slept him with ease?
<LikeReally5>

Conor should not take this fight if he wants to keep a chin

Manny will shatter it in 10 places.

This absolutely true...since when is truth hating

It's sound logic but Manny is getting old, which evens it out.

Manny would murder Conor in the boxing ring. I don't think anyone is going to argue that
Incorrect statement. The second sentence obviously. Not the first.

I had three casual mates I watched the card with yesterday laugh at me when I told them Manny would chew Conor up and spit him out.

I thought I’d woken up in an inverted reality.

If size mattered, then why did manny beat the shit out of 5'11 margarito who had a hell of a chin.

And don't even think that conor has the same power as Marquez, cotto, Mosley, etc. Y'all aren't even trying anymore.

Who cares.

Kevin Lee would dump Pacquioa on his head.

Pillow fisted Diaz and brittle handed Floyd rocked Conor, Pacman would kill him.

Pac hits hard.

Nazim: "if I wasn't there to check on how the handwrap was done, I would have suspected that there is something in pacquiao's handwrap."

thats how hard Pac hits ...

Back