Media LOL Coach Dewey Cooper hating on McGregor claims Pacquiao stops him and hits too hard

You mean 41, not officially retired and just last year was 8th on Forbes highest paid athletes over the past decade. But continue trolling, the mature will just reply with reality. Next..

I thought he was retired
<mma4>

Floyd vs Pac 2 soon

{<redford}

Manny isnt 'skilled' enough to carry Connor the way Money May did.

Connor would be better off fighting Floyd again. Manny would sleep him or make him quit in 2 rounds. Really. Connor talking about angles and all but come on..against Manny? I like connor but in boxing its a waste of time. I do admire his hustle though. These guys are prizefighters.
Very true!

Conor has power against stationary targets that lack elite boxing skills, and defense. Manny is none of that, and Manny is also ought years ahead of anyone that Conor faced in terms of boxing skills, and explosiveness. It would be a squash match that would end up with Conor on his back, starting up at the lights of the arena.

The UFC should keep Conor away from Pacquiao, Khabib, and Floyd.

Let’s put him in fights he has a shot at winning instead.

They both got a chance to ko each other im just sick of boxing heads hyping up a 5 foot 5 and 145 pound soaking wet 42 year old ancient Pacquiao who gassed in the Thurman fight as a guy who will have no issue with Conor.

Size comes into play at some point
This isnt that point.

if his chin is titanium how come Marquez slept him with ease?

They fought 3 times to a decision before the KO happened. Márquez as talented as fuck, as is Pacquaio, and finally found a gameplan/style to counter Pacquaio to land that KO.

LOL at sleeping Pacquaio with ease. Maybe watch the fights before talking crap.

The only fighter Pacquiao has stopped in the last 10 years is Matthysse.

If they were fighting in the same sport. If you don't count the Ortiz KO, Mayweather last KO/TKO was 2007, and he hit Mcgregor like a child as he should because of different sports.
Don't be stupid please. Even if the fight happens when Pacquaio is 50 years old, UNLESS Mcgeror actually trains boxing full time during the count down to Pacquaio hitting 50, Conor will get KOed by Pacquaio.

Last edited:
How come there is no thumbs down feature on here?

When you're saying Conor is too big for Pacman in a fucking boxing fight you should be thankful there isn't a thumbs down feature lmao

They both got a chance to ko each other im just sick of boxing heads hyping up a 5 foot 5 and 145 pound soaking wet 42 year old ancient Pacquiao who gassed in the Thurman fight as a guy who will have no issue with Conor.

damn dude.

you ok?

This isnt that point.
on the boxing part of the forum he is a bit of a joke.

his pac thing is a little scary. i guess thurman is a bum now even though he made like 15 threads before that fight that pac would get killed in that fight

Manny isnt 'skilled' enough to carry Connor the way Money May did.

Connor would be better off fighting Floyd again. Manny would sleep him or make him quit in 2 rounds. Really. Connor talking about angles and all but come on..against Manny? I like connor but in boxing its a waste of time. I do admire his hustle though. These guys are prizefighters.
You think Conor is dumb enough to play into Mannys Game? Conor learned his lesson, he is better now with his boxing, he will use distance and counter punching from long range, let Manny come rushing in with his T rex arms and land the same punch he landed on Aldo, and it will be just like Manny getting slept by Marquez

That is a scenario, sure Manny will have the experience but size, unpredictability and length come into play also Age factor, Conor is in his prime or peak age where he is at his best early 30s, Pac is long in the tooth and older.

Just admit it will be a competitive fight.

You think Conor is dumb enough to play into Mannys Game? Conor learned his lesson, he is better now with his boxing, he will use distance and counter punching from long range, let Manny come rushing in with his T rex arms and land the same punch he landed on Aldo, and it will be just like Manny getting slept by Marquez

That is a scenario, sure Manny will have the experience but size, unpredictability and length come into play also Age factor, Conor is in his prime or peak age where he is at his best early 30s, Pac is long in the tooth and older.

Just admit it will be a competitive fight.

Im a huge Conor fan and I love boxing more than Conor, but Conor would kill Pac.

Floyd ate Conors full power Uppercut like a cupcake, but Pacs chin is shit and Conor 2.0 hits waay harder.

Back