Lol @ Bisping and Silva arguing like Sherdogers on Instagram

I dislike Bisping, but I gotta say, Anderson is faker than a 3 dollar bill.

This is better. lol

Calls him a cheater with a broken pee-pee then ends up proving him wrong by becoming a champion eventually.

I think round 1&2 were closer than people on here are making it out to be. Bisping missed a whole lot and never landed anything that hurt Silva. I also still think the fight should of been stopped after Bisping went for a nap and was saved by the bell.

I can't stand Bisping and think he's the biggest douche in MMA history.

The idea that Anderson won that fight is nothing short of laughable. He had 2 moments of success the entire fight and one of them was a cheap dirty shot.

The idea of Anderson winning was promoted by what is left of his fanbase who are still very organized in their fake outrage, and false narratives.
Cheap dirty shot? Lol. Asshurt Bisping fans are funny.

I think round 1&2 were closer than people on here are making it out to be. Bisping missed a whole lot and never landed anything that hurt Silva. I also still think the fight should of been stopped after Bisping went for a nap and was saved by the bell.
Lol what? Didn't he wobble/drop him in those rounds???

It's been a while since I've seen the fight, but if memory serves correct, he wobbled Anderson in the first and dropped him in the second. Kind of bizarre to say he didn't land anything that hurt him in the first two rounds..

I think they're just playing around to hype it up, while they actually respect each other.

Lol at anyone taking this serious and saying it makes them look bad.

Its all just fun.

Bisping won the fight. I agree with almost all he posted. That being said, can't wait to see him get his skull caved in by Yoel!

Anderson is the best ever in terms of natural talent. Unfortunately he is really very dumb. Bisping is right to create the rematch because Jacare would rip his f-ing head off and eat it.

Are they trying to set up Bisping vs Silva 2?

Anderson has not won a legit fight since 2012. He seems the perfect challenger to Bisping.

So much revisionist history with this fight.

Silva was shook because Bisping was tagging him and he couldn't figure out the timing or get any sort of rhythm going, then he got dropped and really didn't want to engage or leave himself open to be countered. He landed a few decent shots late in the fight after the cheap knee and then all of his retarded fans decided that he could have done that at any point if he had just simply decided to do so. It doesn't work like that. If he could have won by KO or taken over, then he would have. He got himself a free knee because of a major fuck-up by Bisping and had a nice front kick in the 5th but he was soundly outstruck for the vast majority of the fight. The knee was a gift that made it more competitive than it otherwise would have been.

Silva is a cheater who clearly lost to ol' one-eyed Left Hook Larry, deal with it.

Back