Lol @ Bisping and Silva arguing like Sherdogers on Instagram

Silva is a cheating coward, he's just pissed that Bisping made him his bitch

I can't stand Bisping and think he's the biggest douche in MMA history.

The idea that Anderson won that fight is nothing short of laughable. He had 2 moments of success the entire fight and one of them was a cheap dirty shot.

The idea of Anderson winning was promoted by what is left of his fanbase who are still very organized in their fake outrage, and false narratives.

Bisping is champion, Trump is president and Bieber is not dead in a ditch...my parents never prepared me for this.

If Anderson wasn't playing around and actually fighting he would have won that.

Oh you mean fighting EXACTLY as he always has and does?

We've heard this excuse far too many times to ever take it seriously.

Last edited:
Bisping did win that fight, it's sad that people don't give him the credit he deserves.

His heart to come back and ground it out after that knee was incredible.

Yes, he won 3 out of 5 rounds. There's this thing called unified rules in case you haven't heard about it.

Silva beat that ass. Quit being a fight finder noob and watch the fucking fight.

Jackass.

A proud Bisping fan from the south of the country of Brazil.

giphy.gif

i still cant believe the judges gave bis the nod I had Anderson winning that fight easily although the count had his moments for sure.

Silva beat that ass. Quit being a fight finder noob and watch the fucking fight.

Jackass.

Already did. Scorecards exist for a reason. Quit being a "let me bang bro!!!!!!" noob and go watch Pride on Fight Pass.

Jackass.

At least Bisping won the title by actually finishing a guy and not acting like he finished a guy while jumping on the cage while the fight's still on in hopes the the ref will stop it.

Oh you mean fighting EXACTLY as he always has and does?

We've heard this excuse far too many times to every take it seriously.
That mma karma came to him in full force. Versus bisping his antics were extra forced.

This is great but Silva and Dan Henderson fucked Bisping up. Yes you can argue points. You can argue under the 10 point system Bisping won both fights yes. But under another type of scoring system maybe he wouldn't have won. That's how you know Bisping barely won those fights. Bisping has always been an overachiever. His best win is the one over Rockhold. That's a fight where without a shadow of a doubt he won it. Vs Silva and Dan 2. There is debate.

Hendo I can see an argument for, but Bisping was tooling Anderson on the feet for the first 2 rounds and 9/10's of rd 3 until Silva cheap shotted him. And even then Bisping took the 4th. The only point in that fight Anderson had anything for Bisping was when he (stupidly) stopped fighting to try and get his mouthpiece back. There's no way in hell Anderson has any right to claim any kind of moral victory or act as if he was the better man that night.

Lol - Anderson just admitted that he thinks fights in Brazil favor Brazilians. Weird.

Hendo I can see an argument for, but Bisping was tooling Anderson on the feet for the first 2 rounds and 9/10's of rd 3 until Silva cheap shotted him. And even then Bisping took the 4th. The only point in that fight Anderson had anything for Bisping was when he (stupidly) stopped fighting to try and get his mouthpiece back. There's no way in hell Anderson has any right to claim any kind of moral victory or act as if he was the better man that night.
Anderson landed more damaging shots in that fight if I remember correctly. Yes he landed less of them. Bisping had much better output. But he landed the better shots if memory serves me correct. I will watch it again.

Anderson landed more damaging shots in that fight if I remember correctly. Yes he landed less of them. Bisping had much better output. But he landed the better shots if memory serves me correct. I will watch it again.

Yeah you should watch it again for sure, it is a great fight and I think you're misremembering it a bit tbh. Anderson landed basically nothing (certainly nothing of significance) until after the knee at the end of round 3. By round 5 Bisping was just surviving, and Silva was looking like his old self at the point it's true, but there's no doubt what the turning point was in that fight.. Another day maybe he'd have been more sporting, but Bisping had frustrated him masterfully up to the mouthpiece incident.

Its silvas fault he lost that fight,anytime he moved forward bisping was running and getting cracked,if you stop taunting and attempt to hit your opponent you win fights.

I remember scoring rounds 1, 2 & 4 very clearly for Bisping as I watched the fight.

I was rooting for neither Michael or Anderson. I can only imagine all of the cries of robbery, as ALWAYS come after a high profile fight that was at all close, are coming from emotionally invested Silva fans.

Back