Lol @ Bisping and Silva arguing like Sherdogers on Instagram

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lol! You couldn't make this shit up. Bisping is acting like an insecure douche on Instagram(like most sherdogers) because Silva rustled him by posting some pics of their fight on Instagram.

Would have been nice of you to show us sausage nose.

ibe1y1xicopy_zps85cc88c9.jpg

Let me help you, TS. First post is Anderson's, then comes Mike's response:

Bisping's right tho, Andy's delusional and lost that fight. About time to stop whining and move the fuck on.

Especially coming from a guy like him, who's such an undeniable legend already. He definitely doesn't need to embarrass himself like that. But then again, what can you expect?

Last edited:
Instagram / twitter war shit is both hilarious & simultaneously cringe-worthy.

This is sad from both.

Anderson Silva showing that he still has a big ego

Bisping proving that he's a shit champion and beefing online like a 14 years old.

I bet he has an account around here to attack sherdoggers that dislike him.

Bisping's right tho, Andy's delusional and lost that fight. About time to stop whining and move the fuck on.

Especially coming from a guy like him, who's such an undeniable legend already. He definitely doesn't need to embarrass himself like that. But then again, what can you expect?

Faultless post.

This is great but Silva and Dan Henderson fucked Bisping up. Yes you can argue points. You can argue under the 10 point system Bisping won both fights yes. But under another type of scoring system maybe he wouldn't have won. That's how you know Bisping barely won those fights. Bisping has always been an overachiever. His best win is the one over Rockhold. That's a fight where without a shadow of a doubt he won it. Vs Silva and Dan 2. There is debate.

Gosh, this is so heated they're just going to have to scrap the Romero fight and settle this bad blood. And then settle the bad blood between Bisping and GSP, then the bad blood between Bisping and CM Punk. Bisping/Northcutt is a rivalry that's been brewing for years. What about that little bitch Mighty Mouse? That would be a super fight for the ages!

Bisping pretending to be upset so he can set up another grudge match with Silva..

in order to avoid Romero

For some reason I have a hard time imagining that Anderson Silva is the person who actually sit there and wrote that. Maybe he did though. It reminds me of old people on social media, it's just weird

Seriously though imagine the older generation of legendary fighters all over social media and shit? It's weird.. like imagine during the PRIDE days, someone like Fedor hyping up a fight by talking shit on Myspace or whatever the fuck was around back then. Igor Vov putting out AOL chat zingers about how he's going to beat this guy or that guy.

It just doesn't seem compatible in my mind. Someone like Anderson, an older legend and all time great, the idea of him typing that shit on Instagram just doesn't compute for me. I hope it's not real.

Lol! You couldn't make this shit up. Bisping is acting like an insecure douche on Instagram(like most sherdogers) because Silva rustled him by posting some pics of their fight on Instagram.
Nah Silva couldn't be a Sherbro, his English is too good.

Most sherdoggers don't have instagram

If Anderson wasn't playing around and actually fighting he would have won that. Andy has himself to blame.

Not having a go, are you English or Brazilian?

Gosh, this is so heated they're just going to have to scrap the Romero fight and settle this bad blood. And then settle the bad blood between Bisping and GSP, then the bad blood between Bisping and CM Punk. Bisping/Northcutt is a rivalry that's been brewing for years. What about that little bitch Mighty Mouse? That would be a super fight for the ages!
Haha this.
And Bisping will claim the ufc made this match and he had no say in it.

Back