LOL at the Bisping excuses!

Beach Head

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
As long as I have been a Vitor fan I never doubted he was gonna KTFO that big mouth! Vitor would have kept hammerfisting him to death had Dan not stopped it. Stop saying Bisping was defending himself, and it was a bad stoppage. Vitor was catching him with hard shots. It was only a matter of time.

I didn't hear any "Bisping excuses"? And I'm SO not a Bisping fan.

When he went to the canvas on his back and tucked his knees DM could have stopped it right there. But he hates Bisping just as much as everyone else so he let VB get a few more shots in.

Wot excuses did bisping pull out? I clearly heard him say Victor was just better

Indeed, it was gonna be a stoppage any way or another.

So yeah, Bisping lost to a better fighter

As long as I have been a Vitor fan I never doubted he was gonna KTFO that big mouth! Vitor would have kept hammerfisting him to death had Dan not stopped it. Stop saying Bisping was defending himself, and it was a bad stoppage. Vitor was catching him with hard shots. It was only a matter of time.

Would you mind showing me the thread where people are making excuses for Bisping?

I must have missed it

there were quite a few who were saying early stoppage in the main thread, it was a good stoppage.

bisping made no excuses though, so we shouldn't hear any from fans of his (i have heard none, just saying)

I hope there are some nice excuses, looking to add to my sig.

Did you expect anything less from Bisping fans? Looking forward to a new "shoop that Bisping thread.

There's literally one thread where some guy said it was an early stoppage.

I don't know about that. Maybe I keep going back to the same thread or what ever guy you're referring to keeps changing accounts, because I read plenty of people saying or agreeing that it was a early stoppage

Back