LOL at the Bisping excuses!

I don't know about that. Maybe I keep going back to the same thread or what ever guy you're referring to keeps changing accounts, because I read plenty of people saying or agreeing that it was a early stoppage

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bisping handled his loss like a man and made no excuses, no shame in getting ktfo by Belfort and Hendo

You were going for Bisping right? Yeah, that explains it.

You seem to imaging things that didn't happen, I cant see any threads of Bisping Fans making excuses nor did Bisping himself make excuses.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense could see this fight going three ways

Belfort by KO
Bisping by Decision
Bisping by ko

Your whole thread is Just dumb

Common guys stop making excuses already, this is getting ridiculous

Bisping didnt make a single excuse, he was very classy in defeat, so props to Bisping, he is still one of my favorite smack talkers of all time

I'm tired of people saying JDS was robbed against Cain Velasquez!

Bisping didnt make a single excuse, he was very classy in defeat, so props to Bisping, he is still one of my favorite smack talkers of all time

Read the title again. Bisping fans were bitching. Not him. Same way Shogun said Bones' knee fucked him up and Shogun fans like myself were butthurt and kept saying he gassed which he did;)

I still remember someone posting that "Bisping is one of the 5 best MW's of all-time" thread. They look awfully dumb now, because Bisping choked on the big stage AGAIN!
JDS 1, 2, 5. :cool:

bisping didnt make excuses, i dont see why his fans should either.

When he went to the canvas on his back and tucked his knees DM could have stopped it right there. But he hates Bisping just as much as everyone else so he let VB get a few more shots in.

Damn decent of him to do that.

Oh my God, there are people who believe that?:(

Implied_5dbc0f_357845.jpg

Do people say he was robbed? Like I think you have to be pretty ignorant and oblivious to say jds was going into that fight in good condition but whether he was having marital problems or not I think everyone can agree Cain had the better game that night.

Back