LOL at Rogan talking like Spencer had won.

It was a robbery and whats make it even worse is that I saw it coming.

Wow ur head must be on backwords or up ur ass from pounding so much whisky.

"so what" ?? Lol

yes his strikes are horrible but he LANDED them! Rogan however was COMPLETELY silent about this and then as he commented on Spencer striking like he was Ali lol even tho HE was not landing ANYTHING meaningful bar the first round which was a 50/50 round.

as i said PENDRED leg kicks landed 10-1 ratio in his favour.

RIDICULOUS being surprised by this result!

Yeah you might have passed out for a few minutes.

The only one who almost finished the fight was Pendred, at the end of the second. Pendred was never even dropped.

That sub attempt was going nowhere, Spencer got up and finished the round with a big overhand.

Spencer was never dropped either but he did clearly rock Pendred in the first round.

The only one who almost finished the fight was Pendred, at the end of the second. Pendred was never even dropped.

did you watch the fight? Of course he got dropped. Middle of round 1 Pendred was in real trouble.

Did you miss the first round where he was almost finished? When did Pendred almost finish when he had the kimura not even stretched out? Your bias is showing. But its all good, Dana and Joe both admitted it was robbery so pretty sure its treated as a win for Sean and loss for Pendred.

Can you defend the 30-27?

You know its bad when Both joe and dana are calling it a robbery. Siver better hope he finishes mcgregor because a decision is off the table.

thatsracist.gif

LOL go back to bed, pendred had him down in the first and was controlling against the fence for LONG spells.

"controlling" on the fence? That is worth more than getting your fucking face blasted into oblivion and relying on your lizard brain to keep you from getting KTFO?

Face blasting >>> holding a guy

Did you miss the first round where he was almost finished? When did Pendred almost finish when he had the kimura not even stretched out? Your bias is showing. But its all good, Dana and Joe both admitted it was robbery so pretty sure its treated as a win for Sean and loss for Pendred.

Can you defend the 30-27?

I'm an American with no Irish ancestry, how am I biased?

Dude, you're mixing up the wrong fighters.... Larkin is fighting Uriah Hall on the main card soon

MMADecisions has it 15-0 all for Spencer. 11 of those 30-27, one 30-28, three 29-28.

Could have gone either way. Spencer wasnt doing much

The only way it could go was a spencer decision. Not even sure you could have legitimately given him that round with the submission attempt let alone the entire fight.

>get punched in the face a lot
>win

Back