LOL at Rogan talking like Spencer had won.

That was some stupidass racist bs right there. Sivers gonna have to ko conner to win this one.

When they announced that there was a 30-27, I really thought it was impossible that Pendred had the decision.... You never know with these judges.

same here. i can't hear a score that bad without thinking someone was paid off.

That was a fucking joke. Pendred sucks. Spencer is too weak for that division, but he won, clearly.

mmajunkie has it 30-27 for Spencer. All three sherdog judges have it 30-27 for Spencer. Most anyone who doesn't own a seeing eye dog had it for Spencer. Judges give it to Pendred. MMA judging at it's finest.
I can't wait to hear the post fight discussion on this shit

yeah pendred was getting lit up left and right, that was some bullshit

If you think Pendred won a single round, you know nothing about MMA, or you were watching on a crappy stream and couldn't see every single punch he threw missing.

Cathal got landed on at will by Spencer in round 2, I can't see how that short sub attempt steals Pendred the round.

Pendred might be the worst striker in the world. I'd favor that wwe guy over him.

same here. i can't hear a score that bad without thinking someone was paid off.

Agreed. A robbery wasn't out of the question, but the 30-27's, that was bank robbery in plain sight stuff. I thought I'd heard wrong.

lot of sheep on this thread nuthugging rogan and have no brains of their own, thats why I will always be above u!

Pendred is a horrible striker..... Not UFC material.

lot of sheep on this thread nuthugging rogan and have no brains of their own, thats why I will always be above u!

If you're that hungry, just say so. I'll feed you.

/pet

as mentioned everytime Cathal landed a punch nothing was said.

Lit up? lol he was in trouble once in the first and took it to the fence ffs.

wake up!

SHERDOG SCORES

Jordan Breen scores the round 10-9 Spencer (30-27 Spencer)
TJ De Santis scores the round 10-9 Spencer (30-27 Spencer)
Brian Knapp scores the round 10-9 Spencer (30-27 Spencer)

Ok I was just half watching the fight while scrolling on Facebook. Didn't Pendred actually get dropped a few times in the first and 2nd round? I stopped watching assuming Spencer would get the win regardless of he 3rd (Unless Pendred got a lucky punch).

To those thinking it was 30-27 Spencer I disagree....

I only watched the last 4 minutes of the 3rd round so I didn't have any other thoughts in my head; Rogans commentary didn't match up with the action, they both looked like garbage, but Pendrad seemed to land a bit more, and I thought he might have edged out the 3rd.

If you say you think Cathal won, you're trolling.

If you BELIEVE Pendred won, you're watching the wrong sport.

Back