LOL at Rogan talking like Spencer had won.

You know its bad when Both joe and dana are calling it a robbery. Siver better hope he finishes mcgregor because a decision is off the table.

Oh Dana would have an aneurysm if that fight ends up as a boring decision.

Is this real life....Clearly....Wha...

This is a serious issue that needs to be addressed. How do you drop a guy, seriously hurt him, and then proceed to lose that round? Isn't that the closest thing to knocking a guy out?

that's why these impossible scores make a lot of the close fights questionable, it brings into question whether the judges actually know what they're watching.

Only people supporting the decision are either trolls or just flat out retarded.

Don't fret just wait until the post fight drug test results come back. Cathal will test hot for pure Irish luck.

Watched it with no sound... looked like a good close fight to me. Was leaning toward Pendred.
Turned the sound on to hear only commentating on Spencer, and then calling it a robbery.

Fights without sound... changes everything.

Sure, we believe you just happened to be watching the fight with NO SOUND for some reason. Pendred lost plain and simple.

I didn't care but it looked like Spencer won and all the fans lost.

I thought Spencer won.

Pendred clearly won this fight ffs.

yes his striking is terrible, so what!

Yep, Joe Rogan is a dumb shit sometimes. Seriously. Pendred clearly won.

The judges mixed up the names, it was supposed to be 30 27 for Spencer. It should be overturned by tomorrow.

Back