News Lol Aldo vs Cejudo targeted for UFC 250 (Source)

Marlon won that fight any educated non casual knows this.
youre blind pal anyone who has common sense knows aldo won the fight, and by your logic i guess dana cejudo and multiple other PROFESSIONAL mma fighters are casuals <YeahOKJen><13>

You don't even have to win fights anymore...

Yoel and Aldo getting title shots for being superstars and good fighters instead of earning title shots and wins on paper. We've entered a new ridiculous era. Imagine that happening in any other "sport".

What’s with all these fighters off losses getting title shots? I guess you don’t even need to win fights anymore to advance...
Smh
<LikeReally5>

youre blind pal anyone who has common sense knows aldo won the fight, and by your logic i guess dana cejudo and multiple other PROFESSIONAL mma fighters are casuals <YeahOKJen><13>
Turn the volume down and watch. Aldo won the second and lost the other 2. He clearly lost the first, third was close but he took the last two minutes off and closed the fight looking bad. Cejudo just fight Marlon and beat him of course he will say yes to a guy Marlin beat. Media scores had it for Marlon along with the judges. I’m not biased and tune Rogan out, you should too. Aldo looked very average in that fight and gassed himself.

Turn the volume down and watch. Aldo won the second and lost the other 2. He clearly lost the first, third was close but he took the last two minutes off and closed the fight looking bad. Cejudo just fight Marlon and beat him of course he will say yes to a guy Marlin beat. Media scores had it for Marlon along with the judges. I’m not biased and tune Rogan out, you should too. Aldo looked very average in that fight and gassed himself.
ill consider rewatching it maybe youre right but in the moment i had aldo winning it

takedowns dont matter when you aint controlling your opponent on the ground
They sure do in a close round where you end that round on top. That’s probably why you thought Aldo won you don’t realize how scoring works.

I'm in the rare minority here in my thoughts about this...

I scored Moraes-Aldo a draw. If you force me to pick a winner. I say Moraes. Is there an argument for Aldo winning? Of course. It was a razor close fight. But Aldo winning is my third choice in scoring.

That said, I'm not mad at this at all. Marlon just fought Cejudo. He needed a dominant win over Aldo to even be considered for fighting him again. Even if he KO'd Aldo, he probably still shouldn't rematch Cejudo right away. Since it was a pick em fight, Aldo getting it is fair. Let Marlon fight Yan and the winner of that can fight Aldo-Cejudo winner.

Cejudo trying to be as much a bad champ as humainly possible

I don't care what ya'll think, I LOVE THIS FIGHT.
Aldo will win it, and become the undisputed (read, disputed) GOAT.

WAR ALDO.
He probably will lose handily and even if he won, he isn't even top3/4

Marloes gassed after the first 3 minutes like he does in all his fights. Aldo took over from then on.

Broooo Yoel Romero I could live with that’s fair enough under the circumstances and situation the way it played out but come on man he just fking lost 2 fights in a row one of them pretty bad to the current champ this is a dead set joke.

Tony Ferguson is 22-1 in his last 23 fights. Khabib had to wait till 26-0 to get a shot. Is this a joke ????

Sounds like nobody in this thread knows how scoring works. Either guy could have won theoretically. Moraes deserved the win imo. Rogan jizzing over aldo walking forward 'absorbing' punches was absolutely ridiculous, but hey, he's got a narrative to sell.

Moraes lands punches to the face. Rogan: yea, but look at the way aldo is able to absorb punishment. Bwhahah

I'm in the rare minority here in my thoughts about this...

I scored Moraes-Aldo a draw. If you force me to pick a winner. I say Moraes. Is there an argument for Aldo winning? Of course. It was a razor close fight. But Aldo winning is my third choice in scoring.

That said, I'm not mad at this at all. Marlon just fought Cejudo. He needed a dominant win over Aldo to even be considered for fighting him again. Even if he KO'd Aldo, he probably still shouldn't rematch Cejudo right away. Since it was a pick em fight, Aldo getting it is fair. Let Marlon fight Yan and the winner of that can fight Aldo-Cejudo winner.
No, theres 3 guys who have a claim for a title shot not Aldo. Yan, Sterling and Sandhagen. So Aldo getting the shot isnt fair whatsoever.

No, theres 3 guys who have a claim for a title shot not Aldo. Yan, Sterling and Sandhagen. So Aldo getting the shot isnt fair whatsoever.
Listen you dumb, brainless motherfucker with no fighting experience...Haha jk.

You're right. I wasn't even thinking contextually. I think Yan deserves it more.

Aldo could legit chop Henrys legs off with his wide stance. Hope he does and stops thinking of himself as Pacquiao.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back